Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why i love this forum

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Because many incels here have as bad life as I do

this is lifefuel

Many men, many, many, many, many men
Wish incel 'pon me
Lord I don't cry no more
Don't look to the sky no more
Have mercy on me

We're (mostly) all on the same boat. It's good indeed to have brothers like that.

sharing anecdotes is the main reason i come here

i always thought my life (grew up late 90s early 00s) was so bad and absurdly unfair and sucked dry of anything pleasant that I just needed to check with others

and i sure did check

I like it because of the objective, science and evidence based explanations for our struggles. Bluepilled and redpilled garbage advice doesn't work or fix anything.

And yeah it's nice to see that other people are going through the same hell as yourself.

this is literally the only place where i feel accepted ngl

The only place where men don't worship women.

This is the only online forum where i post, ngl

Volcel if you're not on this forum to help Napolean find a cute adorable wiafu of culture.

This is currently the only forum I use. It’s refreshing to see people force women to own up to their shit and not be pushovers

We're just among us, we can talk about the feelings of an incel and nobody will blame you. :feelsautistic: