Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why I love BBC

People are afraid to say bad things to niggers because niggers are violent

All of us in the west could most certainly learn a thing or two from nigs and sands tbh.
Us westerners should reject the cucked jewish "turn the other cheek" morality and stand up for ourselves.
Nigs and sands at least have the balls to strike back, but they on the other hand lack the IQ that is needed to make their movements effective (except Gaddafi of course :owo: )

Last edited:
@pyromancer1234

People are afraid to say bad things to niggers because niggers are violent
exactly, if asian decapitated every yellow fever whitecel noodlewhores wouldn't trash them so much. Being non-violent makes you a cuck thats why your going to be replaced by muslims and african blacks

> I genuinely believe there are more Black supporters of AAPI than against.

American Blacks are champing at the bit for their turn to punch down on Asians literally and figuratively. Being under the heel of Whites for centuries has just made them more justified in their own racism, not less.

I slightly agree with the "outspoken" argument but there are larger forces at play. It's safe for Whites to prop Blacks up as guilt-toys in America, but Asians represent a real international threat and are always dealt with swiftly. When the chips are down, America will wipe out its Asians.

Last edited:

American Blacks can't wait for their turn to be racist against Asians. Being under the heel of Whites for centuries has just made them more justified in punching down, not less.

I slightly agree with the "outspoken" argument but there are larger forces at play. It's safe for Whites to prop Blacks up as guilt-toys in America, but Asians represent a real international threat and are always dealt with swiftly. When the chips are down, America will wipe out its Asians.
Asian-American cucks get hatecrimed daily by blacks but can't stop worshipping them because cumskins told them so. Perfect example of how violence pays off.

Asian-American cucks get hatecrimed daily by blacks but can't stop worshipping them because cumskins told them so. Perfect example of how violence pays off.

(Even in this picture the archetypical Asian is a woman)

American Blacks are champing at the bit for their turn to punch down on Asians literally and figuratively. Being under the heel of Whites for centuries has just made them more justified in their own racism, not less.

no one in america cares about asians that much bro
we like anime, we like kpop its not that deep bro

really the biggest threat to american government is any sovereign nation with the strength to defend itself
every sovereign nation must be destroyed whether its asian, african, or caucasion

no one in america cares about asians that much bro
we like anime, we like kpop its not that deep bro

really the biggest threat to american government is any sovereign nation with the strength to defend itself
every sovereign nation must be destroyed whether its asian, african, or caucasion
Yeah, and what nation is that? China. European nations are "allies," Japan and Korea are vassals, and Africa isn't going anywhere.

Yeah, and what nation is that? China. European nations are "allies," Japan and Korea are vassals, and Africa isn't going anywhere.
my point is that its not racial

blacks dont hate asians

Asians represent a real international threat and are always dealt with swiftly. When the chips are down, America will wipe out its Asians
american government is not afraid of korea, japan, indonesia
the outlier is strong sovereign nation not asian

asians are not viewed as enemies in america

lol the reason you don't call a nigger a nigger irl is because they are just going to hit you which is not some form of confidence

does the bear have confidence if i poke it with a stick?

lol the reason you don't call a nigger a nigger irl is because they are just going to hit you which is not some form of confidence

does the bear have confidence if i poke it with a stick?
cope

@AsiaCel thoughts?

Someone should shoot that Asian cuck in the fucking head

AftER torturing him first

Agree

Disagree

Hard disagree
this is your own psychosis then bro
you live in your own reality where asians are number 1 top op in america when its not true

kpop, anime, theres literally been presidential candidates that were widely supported that were asian

this is your own psychosis then bro
you live in your own reality where asians are number 1 top op in america when its not true

kpop, anime, theres literally been presidential candidates that were widely supported that were asian
Andrew Yang got dunked on and photoshopped to appear short and received practically zero votes. Barack Obama...actually became president. Anime is niche and doesn't feature real Asian men. Black men are vastly overrepresented in every American sport. You do the math.

I hate bbc worshipers

What the fuck is with Asians in this country getting curbstomped by Niggers but then ultimately blaming whitey.

"It's ok a gang of blacks attacked me on the subway for no reason. We both are victims of the same oppressor" :soy:

I hope this sycophant Nigger worshipper chink gets assraped by BBC

asian americans are a lost cause :dafuckfeels:

A Black worshipping n00dle is a new level of betryel and degenracy lololol

f8ck noodels.

All of us in the west could most certainly learn a thing or two from nigs and sands tbh.
Us westerners should reject the cucked jewish "turn the other cheek" morality and stand up for ourselves.
Nigs and sands at least have the balls to strike back, but they on the other hand lack the IQ that is needed to make their movements effective (except Gaddafi of course :owo: )
yes sands and nigs are very tribalistic ( curries too ), white men could learn something from them

even on this forum it can be seen

What the fuck is with Asians in this country getting curbstomped by Niggers but then ultimately blaming whitey.

"It's ok a gang of blacks attacked me on the subway for no reason. We both are victims of the same oppressor" :soy:

I hope this sycophant Nigger worshipper chink gets assraped by BBC