Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why I listen to Eminem and why you should too

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
Eminem is one of my favourite artists. The main reason I like him is because of how aggressive he is in the lyrics: Raping foids, killing foids, raping his own mother, taking drugs, killing other people, killing faggots: these are some of the main topics of his songs. Listening to his songs is a really good cope tbh, that's why you should check him out.
Some of my favourite songs and their main topics:

1. Kill You - raping his own mother, raping foids, killing foids, doing drugs, killing faggots

2. Stay Wide Awake - raping foids, killing foids

3. Music Box - stalking foids, raping foids, killing foids, doing drugs, necrophilia

4. Criminal - making fun of faggots, killing faggots, raping foids, killing foids

5. Role Model - doing drugs, killing foids, trolling etc.

6. Who Knew - making fun of faggots, raping foids

And many others

Whoops should've posted this on the lounge

Music affiliated with nigger culture and jews

no thanks.

That's why I listen to early tyler thr creator and early odd future.

Rap can have it’s based moments but it’s wigger/nigger normie music

Music affiliated with nigger culture and jews

no thanks.
That's probably the best thing niggers have created and I don't know how it is related to jews

ah yes, the good old days where eminem rapped about smacking foids and killing fags

Niggers don't listen to Eminem because his music is not enough niggerish for them

His most based song was the one where he rapped about killing his ex gf

That's probably the best thing niggers have created and I don't know how it is related to jews
Rock is the best thing niggers created, they actually used to create good music.

Nowadays the average lyrics is sex nigga nigga smoke weed sex sex twerk i drink and smoke nigger nigeer

Rock is the best thing niggers created, they actually used to create good music.

Nowadays the average lyrics is sex niggga nigga smoke weed sex sex twerk i drink and smoke nigger nigeer
Yea but old rap is pretty based, you should definitely check out the songs I listed before

Yea but old rap is pretty based, you should definitely check out the songs I listed before
I also forgot to mention that I don't really like beats and I find the rhythms of the songs somewhat cacophonous and repetitive. Not really my cup of tea.

But i checked out the lyrics and it's pretty based, actually.

I'm good, rap brainwashes men to become betabuxxers for greedy foids.

Why is everyone so low iq here? Probably nobody even checked out the songs I listed except for @slashER, yet you're all here giving dumb reason to why you shouldn't listen to them

Yea that’s what bugs me about rappers except the vintage niggers from the 90s like biggie and tupac. They’re all fake ass wankstaz who talk big

Emenim made a few decent songs but he’s still a father with a daughter who lives in a different universe than us

Why is everyone so low iq here? Probably nobody even checked out the songs I listed except for @slashER, yet you're all here giving dumb reason to why you shouldn't listen to them
I have already heard the songs and they’re good.

IF YOU LISTEN TO THAT WHITE NIGGER THEN YOU ARE A FAKECEL. I MEAN MAYBE JUSTIFABLE IF YOU YOURSELF ARE A FAKECEL WHITE NIGGER, BUT IF YOU ARENT JUST DONT.

HERES WHY:

EMINEM MOGS THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. NOT ONLY DOES HE MOG THE FUCK OUT OF YOU, BUT HE'S A GOOD LOOKING ARYAN WHITE GUY, WHO BECAME BETTER AT RAP THAN ALL THE NIGGERS IN THE HOOD. THIS IS THE TARZAN NIGHTMARE COME TO LIFE. ITS JUST HUMILIATING FOR ALL NON-WHITES TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS WHITE SUPREMACY. TRUE WHITE SUPREMACY IS JUST BEING BETTER AT THINGS YOU CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE FROM INFERIOR RACES. IF YOU ARE BLACK, YOU CANT LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN. ITS INSULTING. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RAP, BUT FROM WHAT IVE HEARD FROM NORMIES THEY REGARD EMINEM AS THE BEST.

EMINEM IS PROOF THAT WHITES ARE SUPERIOR.

Last edited:
Normie tier music tbh. Black metal is more based

IF YOU LISTEN TO THAT WHITE NIGGER THEN YOU ARE A FAKECEL. I MEAN MAYBE JUSTIFABLE IF YOU YOURSELF ARE A FAKECEL WHITE NIGGER, BUT IF YOU ARENT JUST DONT.

HERES WHY:

EMINEM MOGS THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. NOT ONLY DOES HE MOG THE FUCK OUT OF YOU, BUT HE'S A GOOD LOOKING ARYAN WHITE GUY, WHO BECAME BETTER AT RAP THAN ALL THE NIGGERS IN THE HOOD. THIS IS THE TARZAN NIGHTMARE COME TO LIFE. ITS JUST HUMILATING FOR ALL NON-WHITES TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS SUPREMACY. IF YOU ARE BLACK, YOU CANT LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN. ITS INSULTING. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RAP, BUT FROM WHAT IVE HEARD FROM NORMIES THEY REGARD EMINEM AS THE BEST.

EMINEM IS PROOF THAT WHITES ARE SUPERIOR.
I'm white and I listen to most of his songs because they are pretty based. I really don't care if he is good looking. Sub 5 incel artists don't even exist, so should I stop listening to music then? Eminem's music (where he talks about raping and killing foids) is probably the closest thing you can get to some utopian music made for incels

I'm white and I listen to most of his songs because they are pretty based. I really don't care if he is good looking. Sub 5 incel artists don't even exist, so should I stop listening to music then? Eminem's music (where he talks about raping and killing foids) is probably the closest thing you can get to some utopian music made for incels
REAL INCELS LISTEN TO BACH AND SCARLATTI SPEED METAL, MAYBE ANIME AMVS NOT NORMSHIT LIKE EMINEM

Animes are for faggots