Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why "I Know a Short Guy Who is a Slayer" is Never Followed by Evidence

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
Because there is no evidence, since it simply isn't true. There are no short men who are slayers. Definitely not in First and Second World countries. "Short" is pretty much synonymous with "incel." When I hear delusional retards say that they know a short guy who slays a ton, it's always one of the following:

1. They are making stuff up to make you feel better or for the lulz.
2. A short incel falsely bragged to them about slaying, when in fact he's a KHHV truecel who probably even posts here.
3. The "short man" is actually 5'10 or something.
4. The man referred to is literally a boomer in his 60s or 70s who got married 40 years ago, when everyone was shorter.

Height is 60% of your looks, a threshold that cannot be truly circumvented. There is no "Game" for your height. There is no confidence for your height. There is no charisma for your height. There is no facial modification for your height. There is no compensation for your height.

Back in 2011, when I was 16 and reading some Red Pill blogs, I thought that I'm invisible to foids because of my lack of Dark Triad behavior and similar bullshit.

Now in 2021, at the age of 26, and upon realizing that I'm only 5'7 (I used to think that I'm 5'8.5, because that's what I was once inaccurately told), I have finally embraced the only pill that ever mattered, the heightpill, which is the ultimate blackpill. I am invisible because I'm not even close to the acceptable threshold of height needed to get noticed by anyone.

In a sense, I wish that bullies and foids would have told me back when I was 16 that I'm disgusting because I'm a manlet, rather than only discovering it now, at least a decade too late.

There are no slayers who are 5'7 or shorter. There is no such thing, and anyone claiming otherwise is either lying or too dumb to realize that his dredged-up "example" is absolutely irrelevant. In 2021, being 5'7 or shorter means that you don't get laid and don't have a girlfriend. It's as simple as that. I wish that I had known this my whole life instead of only discovering it now. Any youngcel reading this should consider himself lucky that at least now the information is available, so the lies spread by soy-guzzling bluepillers and con-artist redpillers won't fool you as they have fooled me.

Since I don't want to end on such a pessimistic note, here are the 4 possible "solutions" to the problem of manletism:

1. Spending all the money that you don't have on excruciating limb lengthening surgery to grow 10 cm taller and look ridiculous due to disproportion.
2. Buying 4 or 5 inch elevator shoes that are uncomfortable and look so ridiculous that random people on the street stare and laugh at you.
3. Travelling back in time to your teenage years with money that you don't have to get yourself on HGH therapy and grow a few more cms.
4. Moving to a Third World hellhole to be forever an outsider who doesn't belong and get murdered in a robbery or die from an exotic disease.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Seriously man when i'm on the street i never see short guys with women nor a guy shorter than a woman. Even less an UGLY short guy with a woman. All those anecdotes are of people who don't know what a truly ugly male is. And i live in a third world shithole.

Last edited:
There are no slayers who are 5'7
:soy: : ''Tom Cruise is 5'7 and he gets pussy .And it has nothing to do with the fact that he's wealthmaxxed and statusmaxxed,he has a good personality unlike you silly inkwell''

Seriously man when i'm on the street i never see short guys with women nor a guy shorter than a woman. Even less an UGLY short guy with a woman. All those anecdotes are of people who don't know what a truly ugly male is. And i live in a third world shithole.
Exactly so.

The bluepiller lurkers reading this must be thinking, "Oh, he probably just has too high standards, blah blah blah." In fact, I'd enthusiastically accept pretty much any foid between legal age and 55, no matter how fat she is and what her face is like and the other stuff. I can't get any foid interested in me due to my diminutive stature - not significantly older ladies, not 440 pound landwhiles, not even significantly older ladies who are also 440 pound landwhales. Literally 0% interest from any foid whatsoever, despite me having almost no standards at all.

There are no "short slayers." A "Chadlet" is an oxymoron. At 5'7 you can't even betabuxx your way into a hole, any hole, even if the hole belongs to a meteoric hippopotamus with severe psychiatric disorders. Men shorter than that are beyond salvation on this Earth. It never began.

Height is everything, I would not be Incel if I wasn’t 5’5 and those stories made me want to rage out

:soy: : ''Tom Cruise is 5'7 and he gets pussy .And it has nothing to do with the fact that he's wealthmaxxed and statusmaxxed,he has a good personality unlike you silly inkwell''
And even then if he wasn't he would never get as much if not any in this day or age

Height is everything, I would not be Incel if I wasn’t 5’5 and those stories made me want to rage out
Exactly.

The "short guy who slays" meme is one of the most massive copes out there.

It's just never true. They never provide evidence, because there is no evidence.

It's always either a lie (spread by random people or the manlet himself), or the "short guy" is actually just 5'10 and not really short, or it's a 60-year-old boomer who married 40 years ago when everyone was much shorter, which is totally irrelevant for us in the 21st post-Tinder century.

I know a 5'7 white guy I've seen with multiple women and on livestream with some other girl on instagram. But his dad is a millionaire and he has a very good face and blue eyes blonde hair.

Because there is no evidence, since it simply isn't true. There are no short men who are slayers. Definitely not in First and Second World countries. "Short" is pretty much synonymous with "incel." When I hear delusional retards say that they know a short guy who slays a ton, it's always one of the following:

2. A short incel falsely bragged to them about slaying, when in fact he's a KHHV truecel who probably even posts here.
4. The man referred to is literally a boomer in his 60s or 70s who got married 40 years ago, when everyone was shorter.

Height is 60% of your looks, a threshold that cannot be truly circumvented. There is no "Game" for your height. There is no confidence for your height. There is no charisma for your height. There is no facial modification for your height. There is no compensation for your height.

Back in 2011, when I was 16 and reading some Red Pill blogs, I thought that I'm invisible to foids because of my lack of Dark Triad behavior and similar bullshit.

Now in 2021, at the age of 26, and upon realizing that I'm only 5'7 (I used to think that I'm 5'8.5, because that's what I was once inaccurately told), I have finally embraced the only pill that ever mattered, the heightpill, which is the ultimate blackpill. I am invisible because I'm not even close to the acceptable threshold of height needed to get noticed by anyone.

In a sense, I wish that bullies and foids would have told me back when I was 16 that I'm disgusting because I'm a manlet, rather than only discovering it now, at least a decade too late.

There are no slayers who are 5'7 or shorter. There is no such thing, and anyone claiming otherwise is either lying or too dumb to realize that his dredged-up "example" is absolutely irrelevant. In 2021, being 5'7 or shorter means that you don't get laid and don't have a girlfriend. It's as simple as that. I wish that I had known this my whole life instead of only discovering it now. Any youngcel reading this should consider himself lucky that at least now the information is available, so the lies spread by soy-guzzling bluepillers and con-artist redpillers won't fool you as they have fooled me.

Since I don't want to end on such a pessimistic note, here are the 4 possible "solutions" to the problem of manletism:

1. Spending all the money that you don't have on excruciating limb lengthening surgery to grow 10 cm taller and look ridiculous due to disproportion.
2. Buying 4 or 5 inch elevator shoes that are uncomfortable and look so ridiculous that random people on the street stare and laugh at you.
3. Travelling back in time to your teenage years with money that you don't have to get yourself on HGH therapy and grow a few more cms.
4. Moving to a Third World hellhole to be forever an outsider who doesn't belong and get murdered in a robbery or die from an exotic disease.

I know a lot of short Chad’s

I half-knew a 170cm guy who looked a lot like this guy, he had a lot of pussy. But he gigamogged me anyways.

I know a 5'7 white guy I've seen with multiple women and on livestream with some other girl on instagram. But his dad is a millionaire and he has a very good face and blue eyes blonde hair.
I know a lot of short Chad’s
I half-knew a 170cm guy who looked a lot like this guy, he had a lot of pussy. But he gigamogged me anyways.

View attachment 482492
View attachment 482493
So you guys claim that 170-172 cm is not a death sentence?

Like, for real?

i know a balding 5'2 indian janitor who is married to a 10/10 foid AMA reddit

You always have to statusmaxx or wealthmaxx as a short guy to get laid.

Height is king. It’s obvious in hindsight. Men 5’5 and lower don’t reproduce now a days. No, I don’t care if they’re LARPing in a relationship, their gf’s cheat on them behind their backs with taller men. If you’re even close to that height your chances of ascension are slim.

It's been mentioned on here that a lot of men will pretend to be sexually successful to avoid embarrassment, people will see them pretending and think that is proof that looks/height don't matter.

Here is the truth. If you are below 6’ height, but above 5’7 you can still succeed as long as you are of a acceptable facial attractiveness. (Minimum 7 out of 10)
Once you reach 6’ height, that height slowly begins to make up for any flaws in your face. For instance, 5/10 face generally isn’t even close to enough, but if you are 6’5 with a 5/10 face there are for sure foids who will date you. Any individual saying otherwise is denying heightpill, and are most likely tall fags who would have to also admit to being a fakecel if they did not deny this.
Any height below 5’7 for a male is a death sentence, basically no level of facial attractiveness will make up for it.
At 5’6 you would need to be a SOLID 9 or 10/10 to even get an occasional chance at poon.

Arguing with normies is almost entirely pointless.
Their anecdote is irrefutable evidence they are correct.
No amount of evidence you provide is ever good enough. ( see: tinder isn't real life and so tinder data doesn't count)
"My anecdote > Your statistics" is unironically how normies operate.

The whole " I know a guy" thing blue/redpillers love to spout has become a copypasta at this point.

I know this to be true I'm 5ft 4in and women literally laugh at me if i approach them they call me all kinds of names like little man and kid and stuff like that I think that women are trying to secretly make short men non existent....I'm going to cope with robot women and sexdolls

I personally know a 5'8'' guy who is indeed a slayer, BUT he is a strong high tier normie with chadlite eye area and avg height for my country is 5'9''.

Travelling back in time to your teenage years with money that you don't have to get yourself on HGH therapy and grow a few more cms.
Denying your male children of HGH therapy is one of the cruelest things you can ever do.
Our parents deserve hell.