Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I hope reincarnation is real

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
I hope Jeremy Meeks comes back in his next life as a 5 foot tall, 1 legged, glass eye having, balding at 15 years old, stuttering problem curry with a mild case of autism and a micropenis. And I hope he lives in an area like Miami where he's surrounded by Stacies all year around and all he can do is look and can't touch. And I hope a member of this site gets reincarnated as a super star Tyrone NBA player who remembers Meeks from this life and can go find him and mog the shit out of him!!!

I hope Jeremy Meeks comes back in his next life as a 5 foot tall, 1 legged, glass eye having, balding at 15 years old, stuttering problem curry with a mild case of autism and a micropenis.

I wish the same for all chads tbh

I hope I become japanese if reincarnation exists then I can draw degenerate crap and get support for it :).

i hope i reincarnate as a golden retriever

Wow man. It hit my soul. Feelsbad

The only problem with all this is that reincarnation is, in fact, not real. Chad will enjoy his life, we will suffer through ours, the end. Simple