Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why I havent kmsd yet

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I tried in 2016 but was brought back to life by hospital staff. The one time in my life I finally had the stones to stop larping a nurse felt compelled to check into my room because of bad vibes and remove the puke filled plastic bag from my unconscious head.

Basically 2 reasons still holding me back from mustering the courage and go for it.

1. Family. My mom and dad do love/care for me. Im more blessed than a lot of other incels in this regard. Yet this blessing also dooms me to continue dwelling on earth.

2. Reincarnation/afterlife. Im terrified of reincarnating and have frequent nightmares about being forced to live forerever just in different shape. I wanted to become a Buddhist monk for a long time so I could get enlightened and never have to exist in any way, shape or form again. Not as a ghost, fish, rock or whatever just all traces completely erased of my existence. Each atom of my body being permadeleted from the universe. The total suicide.

What do .cocels here think of the Buddhist reincarnation theory?

All i have left are copes

imagine the 'afterlife' is just being stuck an area like in stanley parable for all eternity :feelsmega:

Exactly. Stop bullshitting about family and whatever. Fuck them, they’re the reason you’re like this

2. Reincarnation/afterlife. Im terrified of reincarnating and have frequent nightmares about being forced to live forerever just in different shape. I wanted to become a Buddhist monk for a long time so I could get enlightened and never have to exist in any way, shape or form again. Not as a ghost, fish, rock or whatever just all traces completely erased of my existence. Each atom of my body being permadeleted from the universe. The total suicide.
Your memory won't be saved, so nothing to worry about.

Can only cope more until the rope.

I don't understand the reincarnation thing, do you think that when you die, you will exists again? With the memories about your previous life? Your memories won't be saved, so, you won't "exists" again, your atoms may be used in another lifeform, this not means that you will exist again, your existence is your memories.

I don't understand the reincarnation thing, do you think that when you die, you will exists again? With the memories about your previous life? Your memories won't be saved, so, you won't "exists" again, your atoms may be used in another lifeform, this not means that you will exist again, your existence is your memories.
I can’t imagine ‘not existing’. Can you?

I believe in the right to take your own life but it still makes me sad seeing others suffer inceldom so badly they rope. Living a life filled with copes only to just give up and die a virgin. Sad stuff man.

I was talking about myself tbh.
Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

Your memory won't be saved, so nothing to worry about.
LowIQ post. Alzheimer/Dementia patients dont remember shit yet still suffer.

LowIQ post. Alzheimer/Dementia patients dont remember shit yet still suffer.
You can't suffer if you don't even remember what happened 5 mins ago, at late stages they don't even have self awareness anymore

I would atleast try to fuck a prostitute and do other things I might have wanted to do as a kid before I rope.

You can't suffer if you don't even remember what happened 5 mins ago, at late stages they don't even have self awareness anymore
LowIQ.

guinea pigs are dumb af no selfawareness and low memory yet can still suffer .

LowIQ.

guinea pigs are dumb af no selfawareness and low memory yet can still suffer .
That's just your anthropomorphism, it's impossible to "suffer" without real consciousness, they can't even realize what suffering is - they are just biorobots acting on pure instincts

That's just your anthropomorphism

Thinking animals cant feel pain or suffer is maximum brainlet ngl.

Animals can even have depression , ocd, anxiety and ptsd. Look it up on wiki.

Take your family with you. That's what I'm gonna do, and that's why it's taken so fucking long, it's impossible without a gun.

1. There is nothing after death. Nothing.
2. Your parents care about you solely because of biological impulses and very specific chemical reactions planned by nature. They don't care about YOU, they care about THEIR CHILD. See what I mean?