Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I hate legalfags on .is

get_even

get_even

Major
27d 9h 34m
When you post something that might be a minor misdeamanor in 1 or 2 states. "Oooh thats illegal you can't post that".

The law is made by lawmakers. Politicians who are gynocentrist and also legislated that your hard earned dollars must go towards funding abortion clinics and give you a softer sentence for murder but a much harsher sentence for rape than any religious book would advocate. The same politicians who legislated to open up the sexual market so whores can fuck as many Chads as they want without consequences. You are in effect cucking to gynocentrist Politicians.

So to all the guys on here legalfagging, seriously go fuck yourself you cucked piece of soy shit.

W

wastedTime

Recruit
★★★
5d 11h 42m
get_even said:
When you post something that might be a minor misdeamanor in 1 or 2 states. "Oooh thats illegal you can't post that".

The law is made by lawmakers. Politicians who are gynocentrist and also legislated that your hard earned dollars must go towards funding abortion clinics and give you a softer sentence for murder but a much harsher sentence for rape than any religious book would advocate. The same politicians who legislated to open up the sexual market so whores can fuck as many Chads as they want without consequences. You are in effect cucking to gynocentrist Politicians.

So to all the guys on here legalfagging, seriously go fuck yourself you cucked piece of soy shit.
yes i also dont understand why theft is illegal

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
79d 16h 38m
get_even said:

suifuel for PPEcel @PPEcel :feelshaha:

get_even

get_even

Major
27d 9h 34m
wastedTime said:
yes i also dont understand why theft is illegal
I'm not talking about that. That's either a misdemeanor or felony in all states

W

wastedTime

Recruit
★★★
5d 11h 42m
get_even said:
I'm not talking about that. That's either a misdemeanor or felony in all states
lmao you thinking i care what you have to say you fuggot :feelswhat::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

get_even

get_even

Major
27d 9h 34m
wastedTime said:
lmao you thinking i care what you have to say you fuggot :feelswhat::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You cared enough to read and comment on the thread Retard

PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
171d 14h 49m
It's important to have a realistic, factual understanding of law, even if you think that the law is normatively deficient for one reason or another.

OP does raise valid concerns about misandry in the legislative process, which is all the more reason to support the existence of due process, of the rule of law, of a fair and independent judiciary.

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★★
3d 3h 32m
Commiting crimes and being a cunt… I find it respectable.:blackpill::feelsthink:

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
41d 3h 13m
Yeah fuck the law. We need to lower the age of consent. Who cares about gynocentrist politicians :feelscomfy:

Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
311d 21h 35m
Fuck the feds

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
258d 8h 0m
Cristo said:
Commiting crimes and being a cunt… I find it respectable.:blackpill::feelsthink:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Diocel

Diocel

★★★★★
311d 21h 35m
Diocel

Diocel

★★★★★
311d 21h 35m
get_even

get_even

Major
27d 9h 34m
PPEcel said:
It's important to have a realistic, factual understanding of law, even if you think that the law is normatively deficient for one reason or another.

OP does raise valid concerns about misandry in the legislative process, which is all the more reason to support the existence of due process, of the rule of law, of a fair and independent judiciary.
Sounds like an oxymoron. I'm sure most countries that are gynocentric and misandrist consider themselves to already have all those in place. Things like "rule of law" is a platitude at his point. It's subjective and malleable and usually only goes one way, further left and further libtard.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
171d 14h 49m
get_even said:
Sounds like an oxymoron. I'm sure most countries that are gynocentric and misandrist consider themselves to already have all those in place. Things like "rule of law" is a platitude at his point. It's subjective and malleable and usually only goes one way, further left and further libtard.
How so?

It's undeniable that bias seeps in at every level and aspect of public policy but the fact that these principles are imperfectly applied does not mean that these principles themselves are flawed. Funny enough, rabid foids and deranged cucks are the ones who dislike due process and the rule of law. They are the ones who argue time and time again that the emotional needs of victims should trump the civil liberties of criminal defendants.

When Brock Turner received a sentence they didn't consider harsh enough, they ran Aaron Persky out of office, even though Persky did absolutely nothing wrong and followed sentencing guidelines for young, first-time offenders to the letter.

When the Philly DA refused to charge Bill Cosby on the grounds that Cosby's was forced to incriminate himself, they replaced him with a DA that agreed to charge Cosby, and an elected district judge decided to nullify his rights. Cosby spent two years in jail for a prosecution that should never have been brought in the first place, and was only saved by the PA Supreme Court. Femoids called it a "technicality"; doing so reveals how dismissive they are of the Fifth Amendment.

When Californians voted in a law that would require all registered sex offenders to notify the police of their online activity, the ACLU sued to block the law, and a federal judge entered an injunction against it on First Amendment grounds (see Doe v. Harris). If it was a CA state judge, the rabid SJWs would probably have pushed to recall him, but thankfully federal judges have life tenure and are consequently insulated from undue political influence.

In many of my threads, I've covered story after story of judges who made unpopular decisions in spite of public opinion, like my latest thread about Dru Sjodin's murder. A strong (but admittedly imperfect) judiciary is a bulwark against gynocentric oppression, not a doormat.

get_even

get_even

Major
27d 9h 34m
PPEcel said:
How so?

It's undeniable that bias seeps in at every level and aspect of public policy but the fact that these principles are imperfectly applied does not mean that these principles themselves are flawed. Funny enough, rabid foids and deranged cucks are the ones who dislike due process and the rule of law. They are the ones who argue time and time again that the emotional needs of victims should trump the civil liberties of criminal defendants.

When Brock Turner received a sentence they didn't consider harsh enough, they ran Aaron Persky out of office, even though Persky did absolutely nothing wrong and followed sentencing guidelines for young, first-time offenders to the letter.

When the Philly DA refused to charge Bill Cosby on the grounds that Cosby's was forced to incriminate himself, they replaced him with a DA that agreed to charge Cosby, and an elected district judge decided to nullify his rights. Cosby spent two years in jail for a prosecution that should never have been brought in the first place, and was only saved by the PA Supreme Court. Femoids called it a "technicality"; doing so reveals how dismissive they are of the Fifth Amendment.

When Californians voted in a law that would require all registered sex offenders to notify the police of their online activity, the ACLU sued to block the law, and a federal judge entered an injunction against it on First Amendment grounds (see Doe v. Harris). If it was a CA state judge, the rabid SJWs would probably have pushed to recall him, but thankfully federal judges have life tenure and are consequently insulated from undue political influence.

In many of my threads, I've covered story after story of judges who made unpopular decisions in spite of public opinion, like my latest thread about Dru Sjodin's murder. A strong (but admittedly imperfect) judiciary is a bulwark against gynocentric oppression, not a doormat.
Rule of law is a given. It's what laws that country or state has that is what I have a gripe with. If a foid can cheat on her husband, have unlimited abortions and under the law she has done nothing wrong, what good are those laws? And independant judiciary my ass, they are appointed by politicians at the top level.

lord

lord

she make it clap
10d 17h 45m
calimero said:
Yeah fuck the law. We need to lower the age of consent. Who cares about gynocentrist politicians :feelscomfy:
yes lower the age of consent so chad can fuck underage girls more easily, delusional if you think you have a chance (unless fakecel)

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
376d 22h 10m
Fuck cucked laws and cucks who follow them.

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
41d 3h 13m
lord said:
yes lower the age of consent so chad can fuck underage girls more easily, delusional if you think you have a chance (unless fakecel)
Im going to get that underage goth loli no matter what

stravinsky

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★
164d 18h 7m
Robtical said:
Fuck cucked laws and cucks who follow them.
"Laws" are cucked by definition, there can be no law other than jungle law. "Aside" from that I concur, based.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
14d 9h 45m
The concept of a crime shouldn’t exist

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
376d 22h 10m
stravinsky said:
"Laws" are cucked by definition, there can be no law other than jungle law. "Aside" from that I concur, based.
:bigbrain:

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★★
31d 20h 2m
get_even said:

Ok glowie

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8