Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why I hate going outside as an incel

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
My mom left town for a few days and left me some NEETbucks, so naturally i decided to take a walk to the stores only because i was after the taste of alcohol and some candy after LDARing for months without, legit beforehand i did not step outside during the day except to take the trash barrel out to the curb, it was about 80 degrees out and i ofc wore a hoodie and baggy khakis the whole time but i had to hide my Auschwitz frame and legs, so when i got to downtown, i was feeling low inhib during my walk so i had my phone in my pocket blasting TOOL and Animal Collective which both have some weird fucking songs :feelshaha: i got some head turns when i walked past restaurants and people walking past me on the sidewalks, i happened to encounter a thick ass :feelsohh: strawberry blonde foid in black leggings and a hoodie when i was getting close to a crosswalk, i could tell her body language got into that ick mode when i got close and she ended up quick stepping it across despite an SUV almost hitting her, a toilet risking getting folded by a vehicle just to create distance from a harmless inkwell huh? :feelsdevil: anyways i ended up at safeway and bought some alcohol, some chef boyardee, candy, and some donuts, all proper fuel for an out of shape inkwell that does zero exercise right? :feelskek: yea my poor legs felt like jelly sticks when i got home, not sure if it was really worth it cause mom didnt give me that much money and she left without getting groceries, but hey im an inkwell with no license and no car, its ovER boyos.

Tfw a foid would rather risk her life than be anywhere near an incel.

Read the whole thing and still don't know why you hate going outside ...

You had a decent time out just don't stay home when the weather is looking good

Mogs me for Belasting Music Outside , jfl .

Foids always walk in the road when I cross them on the street.

Im casper the ghost when I go outside jfl

Read the whole thing and still don't know why you hate going outside ...
people having to see my frame, seeing hot toilets that i cant fuck, having to walk everywhere cause i hate driving, its either hot as hell here or cold as fuck, rarely any nice weather but i rarely go outside.

If you can, you really should get used to driving. So many ways in which it could be useful.

Niggers and Wiggers are the only ones who play music from their phone in public areas, except since you're an incel you don't have the confidence that makes it look natural. It's no wonder people were giving you weird looks and moving away from you. I'm as ugly and retarded as the next guy but I dress normal and don't act like a nigger when I go to get groceries and people treat me just fine.

I'm a framecel and wear a hoodie in the summer too, luckily for me, the temperature hasn't gone above 20C in a while and it's raining for the next week.

That doesn't sound so bad. At least middle schoolers don't height mogg you.

47146.jpg

Same I have to go somewhere tomorrow I know my day Is gonna be fucked up

Are you one of those faggots who plays music out loud in public. You have too much confidence. Fakecel trait tbh

Are you one of those faggots who plays music out loud in public. You have too much confidence. Fakecel trait tbh
blasting out loud was an exaggeration but

Joined Sep 11, 2021Posts 2,009

lazyass

i could tell her body language got into that ick mode when i got close and she ended up quick stepping it across despite an SUV almost hitting her

Honestly I struggle to believe some of the stories on this site. I'm 5ft curry subhuman yet I don't get this happening to me at all. Are you schizoid by any chance?

Honestly I struggle to believe some of the stories on this site. I'm 5ft curry subhuman yet I don't get this happening to me at all. Are you schizoid by any chance?
probably cause youre an invisible currycel, im white.

Tfw a foid would rather risk her life than be anywhere near an incel.
Lol this shit happens, I remember going out for a jog when I was gymmaxxin and one foid just gave a weird vibe and look to me and moved as if I was about to assault her, "oh bro just self improve bruh and everyone will notice and respect you more brah" :soy::redpill::soy::bluepill:

My mom left town for a few days and left me some NEETbucks, so naturally i decided to take a walk to the stores only because i was after the taste of alcohol and some candy after LDARing for months without, legit beforehand i did not step outside during the day except to take the trash barrel out to the curb, it was about 80 degrees out and i ofc wore a hoodie and baggy khakis the whole time but i had to hide my Auschwitz frame and legs, so when i got to downtown, i was feeling low inhib during my walk so i had my phone in my pocket blasting TOOL and Animal Collective which both have some weird fucking songs :feelshaha: i got some head turns when i walked past restaurants and people walking past me on the sidewalks, i happened to encounter a thick ass :feelsohh: strawberry blonde foid in black leggings and a hoodie when i was getting close to a crosswalk, i could tell her body language got into that ick mode when i got close and she ended up quick stepping it across despite an SUV almost hitting her, a toilet risking getting folded by a vehicle just to create distance from a harmless inkwell huh? :feelsdevil: anyways i ended up at safeway and bought some alcohol, some chef boyardee, candy, and some donuts, all proper fuel for an out of shape inkwell that does zero exercise right? :feelskek: yea my poor legs felt like jelly sticks when i got home, not sure if it was really worth it cause mom didnt give me that much money and she left without getting groceries, but hey im an inkwell with no license and no car, its ovER boyos.
Fun and exciting life of incel times. I haven't lived like that since I was twenty one. In fact, I really haven't lived that way since I was fifteen or sixteen but whatever. I'm always made to do shit. I don't want to do, but it's part of being an adult and being an oldcel. I can only rot away on the weekends Now. I have to get up and go to work in the morning and be there for ten hours. Then I get to go home and go to sleep my favorite part Of the day. This is after after a good couple hours of binge watching youtube and .is, of course. I can't imagine me reaching my forties like this.

It's too bad she didn't get hit by the car.