Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I hate faggots more than women

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Women will just ignore me, so I don't have to worry about them. But when it comes to fags, they can't seem to leave me alone. At my old job, I was sexually harassed constantly by some of my male co-workers. And of course that was only the worst example of a place where it happens. These people are everywhere these days! Now this wouldn't be such a big deal if I wasn't an incel. But because I am, it just serves to remind me of the fact that women have ridiculous standards. I'm not good enough for even bottom of the barrel foids, but plenty of men would fuck me in a heartbeat.

Faggots think pretty much the same as foids.

Nah faggots are pretty picky as well when it comes to looks, especially to ur schlong size.

They contributed a lot to literature.
No one can deny that some perverts have a high degree of intellectual ability, including literary talent — one could, for example, compile a very large anthology of well-written poems by homosexuals from Straton of Sardis (Second Century) to Walt Whitman, Oscar Wilde, and Paul Verlaine.
- Revilo P. Oliver.

They've become too emboldened in modern times and lost their tragic condition.
Many homos are borderline nowadays -- extremely feminine men who began heterosexual and were influenced by (((media))) to take the mantle on for social points and perhaps due to lack of success with women.
Of course, the fact that they engage in perversion means they aren't exactly heterosexual, but they would have conformed to the norm in earlier times.
Many of them aren't "natural" homosexuals and so you get a large swath of them who don't come by their condition honestly -- it's not an interesting mental illness anymore that is packaged with intellectual perks (like autism) as it used to be. It's fashionable to be a fag now, which is why so many foids are "non-binary."

Last edited:
I don't have any problem with gays. Actually, I'm in favor of them being free to do what they do. A big problem we have in our society is profligate Chads thoughtlessly spoiling less good looking women with casual hook ups and turning them into alpha widows. Gays don't do that.

But then I've never faced any harassment from them. A gay guy that I used to hang out with said it was probably because I am "aggressively straight," that combined with being ugly keeps 'em away, I guess.

Women will just ignore me, so I don't have to worry about them. But when it comes to fags, they can't seem to leave me alone. At my old job, I was sexually harassed constantly by some of my male co-workers. And of course that was only the worst example of a place where it happens. These people are everywhere these days! Now this wouldn't be such a big deal if I wasn't an incel. But because I am, it just serves to remind me of the fact that women have ridiculous standards. I'm not good enough for even bottom of the barrel foids, but plenty of men would fuck me in a heartbeat.
You gotta stand up to those fags man, if they cross the line one time and you do nothing about it their gonna do it again, don't ever let them fuck with you like that. Those types of homosexual sodomites deserve to be hanged by the balls. The rest are just sick and unless they support the lgbtq I don't care about them tbh.

Faggots are just foids that would give us a chance. I don’t know what’s worse, ngl, being despised by women or knowing if you were gay you would be able to get some. Fuck that
I had this one gay friend named Owen who was always pretty touchy feely with me. Getting hit on by Trannies honestly sucks because they're still guys in fucked up foidesque bodies.

- Revilo P. Oliver.

Many homos are borderline nowadays -- extremely feminine men who began heterosexual and were influenced by (((media))) to take the mantle on for social points and perhaps due to lack of success with women.
Of course, the fact that they engage in perversion means they aren't exactly heterosexual, but they would have conformed to the norm in earlier times.
Many of them aren't "natural" homosexuals and so you get a large swath of them who don't come by their condition honestly -- it's not an interesting mental illness anymore that is packaged with intellectual perks (like autism) as it used to be. It's fashionable to be a fag now, which is why so many foids are "non-binary."
The only reason it isn’t a mental illness is because there were more gay people than straight who voted for it to not be called a mental illness anymore

I dont mind fags that arent political homosexuals. At least theyre kinder than foids afaik. But Ive only known 2 homos in my life. Dont come them across a lot.

- Revilo P. Oliver.

Good post.

I don't really care if people are gay. Just don't make my day worse and do your own thing.

Faggots are untouchable. They have become the crown jewl of the civilization thanks to feminism, jewish media and cumskin cucks.
There is not one single day that I don't hear something about faggots or faggot "rights". And because of my mental state I have blocked myself from all news. And yet I still get news about faggots one way or another. The force with which the media is pushing faggotry down our throats is unprecedented. They have a fucking month for fuck's sake. We don't have a month dedicated to war, to poverty, to other disabled people, no, but we have a whole fucking month dedicated to faggots. An absolutely insignificant population with absolutely insignificant "problems". And if you see this and don't think some powers are trying to push faggotry down our throats you must be pretty fucking retarded.