Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I Got Dbdr To Delete His Channel

Image 8fGDesVu 1724527618085 raw

Crazy how people really enjoy torturing subhumans for fun. And then they wonder why mass shootings happen

I mean the dude made himself a target in many ways.

one of the reasons why you shouldn't normiemaxx as a sub5 content creator, or if you're normiemaxxed sub5 you shouldn't make any content online especially on controversial topics, the more people know you irl the more likely some of them will recognize your content and ruin your life by revealing who you are.

why lol what did he do
He keeps talking about his close circle, apparently even some of his ex-friends found his videos(?) if I remember correctly. It was really only a matter of time until he got doxxed

Most likely a larp, but a very good one, feeling 100% justified and morally righteous about every shitty thing you do is crux of normalfag behaviour - "I hate this guy because he looks ugly and I made him delete his channel for giggles and shit which was his outlet for venting and may have helped him get out of homelesness if he monetized it and I feel smug about it, but ackshually I am helping him because muh tought love and if he somehow turns his subhuman life around it is 100% thanks to my mercifulness and not his own efforts, I'm such a pure soul". They love to eat their cake and have it too, seen it dozen of times irl.
But again, probably larp.