Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I get this ghetto shits on my YT feed

Stop looking at 8 year old girls doing gymnastics.

JFL i heard the entire ground shake when the toilet jumped, that shiet look like it was in slow motion JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:

it's over

Stop looking at 8 year old girls doing gymnastics.
I don't look at toilets even irl, I'm very high inhib and usually devote my time to studying military history and anthropology.

JFL i heard the entire ground shake when the toilet jumped, that shiet look like it was in slow motion JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:

it's over
Put it to mid slowise and watch the earth shatter

I don't look at toilets even irl, I'm very high inhib and usually devote my time to studying military history and anthropology.
Idk, anyone else using your internet? Sometimes it leaks over if someone else on your IP is viewing other content. Also you should separate your web browsing tabs and youtube/social media tabs, or else it picks up embeds on sites.

Idk, anyone else using your internet? Sometimes it leaks over if someone else on your IP is viewing other content. Also you should separate your web browsing tabs and youtube/social media tabs, or else it picks up embeds on sites.
This is some divorce courthouse short, maybe it picks up on the blackpill, manosphere kinda stuff I watch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back