Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why I find fake ass tits attractive in toilets

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Wild take here, but I there's something I like about seeing fake ass silicone tits.

ONE, if a bitch has fake ass tits, they are probably not fat at all, and will never get fat,. The fact that they have fake ass tits in the first place means that there's no natural fat adding to the breast size, and two, they care enough about their appearance to knife themselves shows a commitment to looking hot.

TWO. If a bitch has fake ass tits they probably have low self esteem. It's very humbling tell for a woman to always be unhappy with her body. The constant strife for physical perfection is a quality that is very important, so even if the tits look fake and trashy, I appreciate the effort, and the fact that they are malleable enough to get the fake ass tits shows that they can be reasoned with.

THREE. They can probably take a dirty joke. Getting fake tits is a really sleazy thing to do. You can probably joke about it with her AT HER EXPENSE, call her a bimbo she would take it.

Inb4 this gets pinned

here's your giga stacy OP
Real-life Barbies with over-the-top lips and fake boobs - Daily Star

If it's done by a good surgeon then why not? If they are too big like melons and overly round they are not aesthetic for me at least.

Wild take here, but I there's something I like about seeing fake ass silicone tits.

ONE, if a bitch has fake ass tits, they are probably not fat at all, and will never get fat,. The fact that they have fake ass tits in the first place means that there's no natural fat adding to the breast size, and two, they care enough about their appearance to knife themselves shows a commitment to looking hot.

TWO. If a bitch has fake ass tits they probably have low self esteem. It's very humbling tell for a woman to always be unhappy with her body. The constant strife for physical perfection is a quality that is very important, so even if the tits look fake and trashy, I appreciate the effort, and the fact that they are malleable enough to get the fake ass tits shows that they can be reasoned with.

THREE. They can probably take a dirty joke. Getting fake tits is a really sleazy thing to do. You can probably joke about it with her AT HER EXPENSE, call her a bimbo she would take it.
You are speaking my language. I don’t care if people are insecure about their looks, it’s perfectly reasonable to be if you are blackpilled (rational).

u have no taste man

because you have nigger schizophrenia

looks soulless to me nigga
too firm and round

I didn't read your thread. There is nothing remotely attractive about fake tits. You have extremely bad taste.

If it's done by a good surgeon then why not? If they are too big like melons and overly round they are not aesthetic for me at least.
Agree and the worst thing about it for me is the refund gaps.

It's also a sign of insecurity, which is hot. Imagine being so insecure that you mutilate your body and fill it with plastic because you hate yourself that much. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Silicone boobs > natural boobs

I will touch them n say its a joke

fake tits look disgusting