Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why I dont want a wife

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I dont want somer woman to cook for me, I like cooking my own food and planning my own diet.
I dontr want some woman to wash my clothes then bring it up at any argument we have
I dont want some woman to tell me I need to play less guitar and focus on something better or be with her
I dont want some woman to question my drug uze

I dont want to get married just to get cucked by some alpha chad. Or worse yet, to have a DAUGHTER

If Im ever able to get married it meanz im also able to get laid. Id rather work on getting laid consistently with different women rather than losing my life to some single foid

Yep, I just wanna fuck hoes every now and then.

We are the masters of our life

I dont want somer woman to cook for me, I like cooking my own food and planning my own diet.
I dontr want some woman to wash my clothes then bring it up at any argument we have
I dont want some woman to tell me I need to play less guitar and focus on something better or be with her
I dont want some woman to question my drug uze

I dont want to get married just to get cucked by some alpha chad. Or worse yet, to have a DAUGHTER

If Im ever able to get married it meanz im also able to get laid. Id rather work on getting laid consistently with different women rather than losing my life to some single foid
I mean I just want a companion mainly

Wife is an illusion. They’ve all been fucking Chad while you rotted in your youth. Imagine sharing your life with a whore that didn’t want you before, but mow needs a beta buck cuck.

Men are trash Fucholes are trash. Life is meaningless life sucks I hope to never be born again atleast as a human.