Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why i don't listen to normies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
people never cared about me. I was always bullied and made fun of by classmates, friends, and strangers. teachers would also bully me and make me stand in front of the class just to clown on me. there was a teacher who used to joke about how I eat children for breakfast because I looked ugly. I have been insulted by strangers more than I could count. i was also sexually abused by my older brother and had an abusive dad. my mom also contributed to me hating myself because she said my skin is too dark and that I was dirty so she used to scrub my skin to remove this ''dirt'' even though it was just a normal skin condition due to my obesity (lost the weight and my skin is better). she also jokingly said that I need to find a white woman to avoid having dark-skinned children. I still love family tbh and I am trying to forgive their imperfections because they didn't know better, but I legit never felt accepted by others and feel this gaping loneliness in my heart and apathy towards people. that's why I stopped listening to normies and their stupid ass advice because once my experiences become universal and then you still managed to love yourself and be confident then come tell me about it but I don't need an average looking white girl from IT to tell me that I need self-love when her experiences have been the exact opposite. just recently I saw a post in IT of a woman claiming that incels had it easy so I went to her profile and found she had an only fans account and was earning money by posting her nudes. she wasn't even good-looking (proves that women have it easy) and she had the audacity to claim that she works harder than incels. her existence literally proves the blackpill. I guess many people like to pat themselves in the back by their own ''accomplishments'' and think they worked hard for it. normies contributed to me hating myself even more because I thought to myself that I was just weak for not growing up to be normal and moving on from my experiences. despite all that I try my best to see the good in others even though I was mostly treated like shit or like I was invisible.

I scheduled an appointment with a therapist JFL so while people my age are out there enjoying life and happy experiences I am here sitting like a clown talking about my issues like I am an insane person and sometimes I get satisfaction overseeing other people suffering (fucked up I know) but I can't help it :cryfeels:

I just wanted to get this out off my chest.

Brutal my friend:feelsrope:. Welcome to the forum I think you found the right place.

Why do you try to see the good in normies?
I don't get it. Fuck normies man.
I hope they all get run over by trains in GTA 5 for maggots to feed on their corpses

she also jokingly said that I need to find a white woman to avoid having dark-skinned children.
high iq mom ngl but why didn't she take her own advice jfl

Why do you try to see the good in normies?
I don't get it. Fuck normies man.
I hope they all get run over by trains in GTA 5 for maggots to feed on their corpses
Man i never know. Sometimes i do wish that my experinces turned me into someone with dark traid traits because by then i would actually have better experience with people lol

Yes for trucels like me you get blackpilled by just existing.
my mom does the same shit she tells me to find a tall women so my kids won't be short but shes a midget herself and married a manlet :feelskek:.

teachers would make me stand in front of the class just to clown on me
Omg, same. Some teachers would always ask me questions they knew I couldn't answer and make me stand in front of class. Sadistic bastards.
i was also sexually abused by my older brother
how does that work?

it's not you, it's society. unironically.

Omg, same. Some teachers would always ask me questions they knew I couldn't answer and make me stand in front of class. Sadistic bastards.

how does that work?
He used to take me to bathroom when everyone was sleeping and do stuff to me. I never hated him for it because we were both kids and he was 4 years older than me.
it's not you, it's society. unironically.
True. Nobody asked for the kind of experiences they go through but normies say it's my fault

I get satisfaction overseeing other people suffering (fucked up I know) but I can't help it
longterm Inceldom makes one become Sadistic, I am a sadist that enjoys the pain of Foid's, Normies, and Chads. :society:

never forget what they did to you.

never forget what they did to you.
This, there are no excuses to bully someone especially your child, my dad turned my life in complete hell trough my childhood, he is good to me since im an adult and we are on ok terms but sure as hell i never forgot about it and i will hold it against him until i die.
He used to take me to bathroom when everyone was sleeping and do stuff to me. I never hated him for it because we were both kids and he was 4 years older than me.
He is your older brother, he was supposed to protect you. And he hurt you the most. Get away from him and treat him as shit he deserved it, if he was mature enough to rape, he was mature enough to know it was WRONG and he did it anyway.

Im sorry for everything you went trough.