Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why I don't listen to modern music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-

What's more about a song than turning down a subhuman and placing him into the friendzone. Much less, that the foids in the comment section find this song to be extremely relatable for them.

JFL I even found a comment complaining that they didn't have any men to friendzone on one of these videos, might as well rope at this point.

And they have the nerve to make songs like this

JFL @ women. They are like children. Don’t know what they want.

And they have the nerve to make songs like this

JFL @ women. They are like children. Don’t know what they want.

They hide away in the friendzone you put them in, that you blatantly make fun of them for.

It's all just virtue signaling though.

Modern pop music is trash. Just bragging rights about materialism. No passion, just money and dire production lapped up by brainwashed fools. Why play an instrument when you could make fart noises on a loop.

Modern pop music is trash. Just bragging rights about materialism. No passion, just money and dire production lapped up by brainwashed fools. Why play an instrument when you could make fart noises on a loop.
Not only is this garbage a cesspool of materialism, but it's also a platform to explicitly push values like the ones pushed in the song examples to create brainwashed morons who worship these foids.

i fucking hate the edm genre and everything related to it, full of normshits.

Most of the music I like is older, I prefer older metal bands.

You mean modern popular music (which is absolute garbage btw) there are plenty of artist and musicians that make good music in the underground scene but you have to really dig in to find them

I listen to Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

listening to anime and video game soundtracks are good enough for me.

I've listened to select anime soundtracks and openings on repeat for hours at a time.
vocal music is degenerate and disgusting. lots of talentless fucks doing covers on youtube,

What's more about a song than turning down a subhuman and placing him into the friendzone. Much less, that the foids in the comment section find this song to be extremely relatable for them.

JFL I even found a comment complaining that they didn't have any men to friendzone on one of these videos, might as well rope at this point.
They always play this shit at my gym, I never thought it would have these lyrics though. I never thought a foid would have the nerve to make a song shaming a guy for being in love with them this is pure sui fuel.

instrumentals are nice...
lofi-chillhop-electronica

They always play this shit at my gym, I never thought it would have these lyrics though. I never thought a foid would have the nerve to make a song shaming a guy for being in love with them this is pure sui fuel.
Yet cucks still chase them, even after they vocally express how turned off by them they are in the form of song.

Modern pop and rap is complete trash nowadays I don't know how some normies listen to this shit and enjoy it. I only listen older music like 50s, 80s, metal, video game ost and awesome youtube channel called NewWaveRetro.

Just made a thread about music and saw this one, hivemind OP.

And if a ten ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well the pleasure, the privilege is mine

Jesus christ I didn't even realize I was necroing. It just popped up in my recommended threads for some reason and I didn't check the dates.

And if a ten ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well the pleasure, the privilege is mine

Jesus christ I didn't even realize I was necroing. It just popped up in my recommended threads for some reason and I didn't check the dates.
revives me

Status
Not open for further replies.