Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I don't have a political ideology

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't support any political ideology. Why? Because I'm anti humanity. I don't want to help other "people." Nor do I want to work with them. What I desire is chaos. I want society to collapse. I want normies to suffer. That's my ideology. My ideology is pro human suffering, violence, and anti government monopolized violence. You could say I'm a naturalist but that's hardly a political statement.

(Note to retarded feds that I'm not confessing or planning to partake in any illegal behavior. Eat a dick and hang yourselves faggots)

Last edited:
the joker GIF

I don't want to get hurt nor inflict hurt on generally most people
I despise the majority of people so I enjoy watching gore. It's equivalent to watching an obnoxious fly get crushed

I'm just pragmatic & want a way to survive while I can.

I did a thread discussing this

But tbh, I just want nukes to fly

Politics is cope and no matter what party you end up voting for, you're still voting for the interest of Blackrock and Vanguard as they effectively hold more power than all the governments in the world and thus essentially own all the politicians. There's no political solution against the massing of wealth to the elite class and the concentration of power.

Any kind of political movement that would break the status quo would be crushed instantly. There are no revolutionary parties.

Last edited:
I don't support any political ideology. Why? Because I'm anti humanity. I don't want to help other "people." Nor do I want to work with them. What I desire is chaos. I want society to collapse. I want normies to suffer. That's my ideology. My ideology is pro human suffering, violence, and anti government monopolized violence. You could say I'm a naturalist but that's hardly a political statement.

(Note to retarded feds that I'm not confessing or planning to partake in any illegal behavior. Eat a dick and hang yourselves faggots)
Torture and Death is my ideology

Why would it be? I just wouldn't want to hurt people personally whether I am an incel or a sexhaver
Maybe because those people hate you? Maybe because they treat you like shit all your life and blame you for it?

Maybe because those people hate you? Maybe because they treat you like shit all your life and blame you for it?
I live in Malaysia and in a high income area, most people are here are nice unless you yourself are piece of shit.

Either way I said my answer is personal, you do you.