Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I don't feel tired ever?

AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★
I've been 24 hours awake after sleeping one hour! And I could do another 24h. I always go to sleep when not tired. i do not go to bed because i am tired, that rarely happens. i go to bed to try to sleep at certain time. and fail. should have gone 6 hours ago. now it is morning and 6 AM

i never consume caffeine. never drank even a drop of coffee in my life. no tea, no energy drinks.

I've been 24 hours awake after sleeping one hour! And I could do another 24h. I always go to sleep when not tired. i do not go to bed because i am tired, that rarely happens. i go to bed to try to sleep at certain time. and fail. should have gone 6 hours ago. now it is morning and 6 AM
Are you physically active?

Mogs me. I have brutal insomnia but feel insanely run down and tired a lot. You sure you aren’t taking meth or something :feelshehe:

Are you on SSRIs? If yes its the jewpills

Are you on SSRIs? If yes its the jewpills
SSRIs make me tired, can't make it to night, i must sleep even at day even if i slept 10 hours in the night before

SSRI = very tired all the time

no SSRI = almost never tired no matter what

Be glad that this is how your body feels now

I’m only in my early 30s and inceldom has wore my body down and I’m constantly tired

I’m only in my early 30s and inceldom has wore my body down and I’m constantly tired
i meant tired = sleepy

because of this my sleep schedule is always fucked up

are you a virgin or not?

because of this my sleep schedule is always fucked up
i must wake up at 8 AM and it is 2:46 AM now and i haven't eaten today yet except one yoghurt at about 17:30

come to think of it, i rarely feel hungry also! BUT IF I TAKE SSRI, i am super, gigahungry after 2 hours after eating

same. i am 34 and half year + 9 months
Damn dude you’re older than me. I assumed you were like a 20 year old kid

Anyway, I’m glad to share this journey with you brocel

Damn dude you’re older than me. I assumed you were like a 20 year old kid

Anyway, I’m glad to share this journey with you brocel
how can you assume that when i wrote below my nickname that i am 34 years old?

I have superhuman traits; no need to eat and no need to sleep

bad sleeping schedule / sleep rhytmn propably .

Unusual to be like this at your age, but I have heard of people who are "genetic freaks" in this regard. They just don't need a whole lot of sleep. Supposedly Donald Trump and Vince McMahon are like this.

I was sort of like that when I was young. I could go out somewhere for a weekend, get like 5 hours of sleep over a 72 hour period (and i'd be sleeping on the floor in a hotel room that I was sharing with like 6+ different people) then go back home, get a little more sleep, and go back to work. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to do that at my age though.

These days I get the worst of both worlds, I'm tired all day then I try to go to bed and have trouble getting to sleep. Then I keep looking at the clock thinking "fuck! I'm gonna need to get up in X hours for work". :feelsrope:

Unusual to be like this at your age, but I have heard of people who are "genetic freaks" in this regard. They just don't need a whole lot of sleep. Supposedly Donald Trump and Vince McMahon are like this.

I was sort of like that when I was young. I could go out somewhere for a weekend, get like 5 hours of sleep over a 72 hour period (and i'd be sleeping on the floor in a hotel room that I was sharing with like 6+ different people) then go back home, get a little more sleep, and go back to work. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to do that at my age though.

These days I get the worst of both worlds, I'm tired all day then I try to go to bed and have trouble getting to sleep. Then I keep looking at the clock thinking "fuck! I'm gonna need to get up in X hours for work". :feelsrope:
are you significantly older than Donald Trump?!

when i sleep, i can sometimes sleep for 11-14 hours, even 16 hours.

bad sleeping schedule / sleep rhytmn propably .
I can't keep any schedule. not even one where i would go every day, say, 4 hours later to sleep than the previous day, let alone one where i would go to sleep at the same time every day.

I think I am WAY younger than Trump. Never heard about the other person mentioned.

are you virgin still? when 40 year old virgin?
did not reply, but online. SO NON-VIRGIN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and probably non-prostitute sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dream, im almost always fucking tired