Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I don't eat fastfood

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I don't eat fastfood. Not only because it's unhealthy but because by consuming fast food you're supporting dei foids/fags. What do I mean by this? Well, I've had female family who worked in the industry. They were all promoted to being managers after a few months of being employees. (Suspiciously these restaurants would only promote gay men, women, and black men :waitwhat: ) Don't support a system that hates you.

I don't eat fastfood. Not only because it's unhealthy but because by consuming fast food you're supporting dei foids/fags. What do I mean by this? Well, I've had female family who worked in the industry. They were all promoted to being managers after a few months of being employees. (Suspiciously these restaurants would only promote gay men, women, and black men :waitwhat: ) Don't support a system that hates you.
I've never understood the love of fast food. Like you can eat a bunch of calories and not even get full.

last time i had maccas i got a really bad stomachache from it. Never again

Fast food in general sucks and makes you feel terrible afterwards. Eat home made sandwitches instead or boiled eggs.

It's alright every once and a while

I've never understood the love of fast food. Like you can eat a bunch of calories and not even get full.
The food is 'purposely' engineered that way,:feelstastyman: so that you can keep buying more-and-more of their shit.

Last edited:
Exactly. I hate it for this reason. It's an annoying waste of calories. Why would I eat some shit fastfood when i can eat something with less calories that's more fulfilling? I had some McDonald's the other month and it was laughably bad.

The food is 'purposely' engineered that way,:feelstastyman: so that you can keep buying more-and-more of their shit.
YES.

last time i had maccas i got a really bad stomachache from it. Never again
Same. Fastfood always gives me liquid shit.

Fast food in general sucks and makes you feel terrible afterwards. Eat home made sandwitches instead or boiled eggs.
Based

I buy fast food from money laundering paki and Turkish takeaways. A lot of the times the food theres actually better than the big chains:feelsokman:

Kebab is one of the most healthy fast food. I dont see what speaks against a good kebab every now and then