Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I don't care about normie social media

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I don't have a desire for mass approval from normies. Why would I want approval from people who are mentally inferior to myself? It's why I don't use sites like reddit or Twitter anymore. Seeing hundreds of updoots or likes does nothing for me. I'm much more satisfied getting approval from actual supreme gentlemen on here.

The only thing I really enjoy doing in regards to normies is trolling them. It's funny to piss them off and leave them helpless to do anything

Use em for coom material only

I don't have a desire for mass approval from normies. Why would I want approval from people who are mentally inferior to myself? It's why I don't use sites like reddit or Twitter anymore. Seeing hundreds of updoots or likes does nothing for me. I'm much more satisfied getting approval from actual supreme gentlemen on here.

The only thing I really enjoy doing in regards to normies is trolling them. It's funny to piss them off and leave them helpless to do anything
It's also very likely most of those interactions there are from bots anyways. The dead Internet theory is becoming more and more of a reality with the AI thing and normies are catching on.

I don't want anyone's approval, not even from here, fuck the collective desire, no matter what, I'm truecel, and this is the place where I have to express myself the way I like, and the way I look.

It's also very likely most of those interactions there are from bots anyways. The dead Internet theory is becoming more and more of a reality with the AI thing and normies are catching on.
Nope. Normies are just so retarded that they come off as bots. Bots simply inflate likes to make sites such as reddit look more active.

I don't want anyone's approval, not even from here, fuck the collective desire, no matter what, I'm truecel, and this is the place where I have to express myself the way I like, and the way I look.
Based

stopped using social media years ago shits full of normies, niggerz and wh0res

it is pretty much dead, most of the server requests are made by scrappers and other bots. tbh the moment we left the 2000s the internet died.

Good for you, i noticed normie social media are bad for my mental health

I hate instagram because of this

i literally felt my iq decreasing
imo jewgram is full of niggerz flexing their monthly robberies and social welfare as well as wh0res everywhere, almost every f0id there is a whore.

I hate social media for the same reason but a little more specific: social media is there to give off the appearance of status and the facade of moral goodness. Those who play the social media game too well are typically sociopaths in a society where sociopathy is the norm (at least compared to 20 years ago)

If I get normie approval now, I think I've done something wrong.

Imagine getting 10 videos a day about "men or bear" and shit like that
That always leaves me more pissed off than anything.i hope those smelly cunts get eaten alive by a bear

imo jewgram is full of niggerz flexing their monthly robberies and social welfare as well as wh0res everywhere, almost every f0id there is a whore.
Lmao

I hate social media for the same reason but a little more specific: social media is there to give off the appearance of status and the facade of moral goodness. Those who play the social media game too well are typically sociopaths in a society where sociopathy is the norm (at least compared to 20 years ago)
Yes. Morality is an excuse to act on primitive instincts and violence too. Look at all the normies sharing violent fantasies about how they want to hurt someone for wrong think. Savages. Their moral systems are completely hypocritical too. Why is it bad to degrade someone for their race, but ok to target looks?

If I get normie approval now, I think I've done something wrong.
Based

I feel like no one should concern himself with normie's opinions because the pleb meme is real. It's well known that you can expect the most sutpid shit from the pleb, like being easily duped by the demagogues, something that's been acknowledged a long time ago. But this could vary due to certain factors, for example in a christian or muslim society the pleb could be more virtuous than a degenerate aristocracy but those religious foundations being gone and the means of social engineering being greater than ever before (this could also be seen as a rehabilitation of the pagan "bread and circuses") the pleb is back to square one : easily duped and emotional, moved by gross self interest, it is there to be used by the powerful. That's why, when you think about it, a normie low on the social ladder has for some reason the same opinions as some hot shot soy Silicon Valley tycoon censor. He's easily duped and a principless coward.

Last edited:
I feel like no one should concern himself with normie's opinions because the pleb meme is real. It's well known that you can expect the most sutpid shit from the pleb, like being easily duped by the demagogues, something that's been acknowledged a long time ago. But this could vary due to certain factors, for example in a christian or muslim society the pleb could be more virtuous than a degenerate aristocracy but those religious foundations being gone and the means of social engineering being greater than ever before (this could also be seen as a rehabilitation of the pagan "bread and circuses") the pleb is back to square one : easily duped and emotional, moved by gross self interest, it is there to be used by the powerful. That's why, when you think about it, a normie low on the social ladder has for some reason the same opinions as some hot shot soy Silicon Valley tycoon censor. He's easily duped and a principless coward.
Based and Nietzsche pilled.