Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why I don’t bother seeing my Nieces or Nephews

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I had much younger cousins who I was around a lot, and they use to like me, I was the cool cousin, then when they got older and became normies they started treating me like any other normies do when they realized what my status was like. They see me as a joke, pathetic, manchild, subhuman, all those years they enjoyed being around me as kids meant nothing once they were adults.

Now I have nieces and nephews that I refuse to bother spending any time with, because the same shit will occur.

This is another part of being a loser that people overlook. You can spend years forming bonds with your younger extended family members, but the moment they turn into adults they will treat you like a subhuman, and any past you have together will mean nothing. Not to mention a man who has never had a Girlfriend and isn’t good looking, and is a loser incel autistic weirdo, will be seen as a potential pedophile. At the same time by having absolutely nothing to do with my nieces and nephews I am seen as a bad person by the family. You can’t win here no matter what route you go.

Just another aspect of life that is impacted by inceldom as a autistic not-good-looking man that people overlook.

Same shit happened to me except I just stopped spending time with them before they realized my true nature.

This is another part of being a loser that people overlook. You spend years forming bonds with your younger extended family members, but the moment they turn into adults they will treat you like a subhuman, and any past you have together will mean nothing

Normie genocide when?

JFL at ever visiting them, i did that only once

very common story, only extremely bluepilled and naive cousins/relatives will hold back from raking you over the coals for being a sexual failure

You can spend years forming bonds with your younger extended family members, but the moment they turn into adults they will treat you like a subhuman, and any past you have together will mean nothing.

Yep. Normies grow up and just join the hivemind collective of 'treat all others as shit' while worrying about their slave credit bank account balance or if they have the newest, overpriced slave-built phone.

no one in my family cares much about me.

i have a very large family and i will never understand this. it's not like I did anything wrong. no, they simply don't talk to me at all. they never have.
i have a brother who gets treated massively different. this comparison is what makes it so much worse for me tbh.

I don't have any nieces or nephews

Here goes life under the incel's curse. Sooner or later, everything turns into a depressing shit loop of rejection, there's hardly a thing we can do to overcome this "cycle".
At least don't blame it on yourself OP, it's not like you could have made things turn any different than it did.
Inceldom crush all our motivation, prospects, joys, enthusiasm, etc. It turns us into living blackholes that people see as a litteral threat to their lives.
But it's not our fcking fault, we were born this way and weren't given a chance to begin.
Edit : I do have 4 little cousinsthat I really do like. They will be adults in no time now, and I know I'll cease to see them as well when thathappens. They are under 18 still but already lifemogs me to oblivion, wtf could I do?

Last edited:
If they give you shit for something you cant control like inceldom you gotta cut them out, friends and family.

Normies always give us shit for things that are out of our control.

Had a similar relationship with a kid I babysat who got bored of me.

makes me rage when my sister refers to her friends kids as her nieces and nephews. The only way she will have true nieces or nephews is through my kids, and my kids only! :woke:

Studies show that even babies hate looking at ugly faces. I am surprised they liked you as kids.

I dont even have nephews or nieces yet.

I get on best with kids and animals tbh, the interactions are simple and lacking in pretence