Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why i don't believe in mental illnesses

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
First of all, are "mental illnesses" like depression, social anxiety, bipolar, etc, actually chemical imbalance in the brain ?

The answer is no, and you can see why in these videos

First of all, you CAN'T be depressed for no fucking reason at all, it's just not possible. The chemical imbalance is just a theory that has never ever been proven, you can't just fucking wake up and find up that your brain is suddenly fucked up. I'm personally depressed, but i'm very sure that i'm depressed because my life is just shit and because of inceldom, not because my brain is fucked.

I GUARANTEE you that if me, or anyone on this forum ever woke up as Chico, our depression would be gone and the "chemical imbalance" would be magically cured.

So normies, chads and females are just attention-seeking whores, they can't be depressed for no reason unless they have a problem in their life making them depressed, and they'll always be depressed unless their problem is fixed. And also notice how everyone today is "depressed" even if they have no reason ? It's because they just believe in the chemical imbalance bullshit.

You may be wondering, why (((they))) have been lying to us ? What's the benefit of making up the chemical imbalance hoax ?

Well the answer is simple, because (((they))) want to make MONEY. Psychiatric drugs bussiness is an EXTEREMLY profitable bussiness. However, those "drugs" are actually extremely dangerous and fuck up your brain for real. You may feel better in the beginning, but in the long-term your brain receptors could basically be ruined for life. Those drugs have destroyed lots of lives and have led people to suicide, drug addiction, borderline insanity, etc.

So, if you want to ever try those drugs, NEVER DO IT NO MATTER WHAT. Just spend the time and money on ascending or treat your depression with your favorite copes, but don't fuck up your life even more.

Last edited:
The brain is a complex thing, even the slightest alteration can cause various unknown effects

Depression is not understood properly and I don't know if it's environmental or chemical, but I don't know if watching "iHealthtube.com" on YouTube is giving you an informed opinion. Remember, they are trying to make money too, by manipulating people like you into thinking they have beat the system by watching their videos in which they basically tell you how smart you are for stealing their ideas.

I know for a FACT that mental illnesses such as autism and the such are 100% REAL though.

what about those braindead wheelchair niggas OP

Depression is not understood properly and I don't know if it's environmental or chemical, but I don't know if watching "iHealthtube.com" on YouTube is giving you an informed opinion. Remember, they are trying to make money too, by manipulating people like you into thinking they have beat the system by watching their videos in which they basically tell you how smart you are for stealing their ideas.

I know for a FACT that mental illnesses such as autism and the such are 100% REAL though.
Well you can just ignore the second video and watch Dr. Breggin's as they're sufficient. While it may be true that they're also trying to make money, the money they would make from this video (that has >70k views), is like a drop in an ocean compared to the money the drug companies make from psychiatric drugs.

I don't know about autism though, i think with autism and aspergers there's a huge chance that your brain is fucked as you're born this way, but stuff like depression and social anxiety are different.
what about those braindead wheelchair niggas OP
I meant the mainstream mental illnesses like depression, social anxiety, bipolar, ADHD, etc. But stuff like autism and aspergers are most likely real.

I don't know about autism though, i think with autism and aspergers there's a huge chance that your brain is fucked as you're born this way, but stuff like depression and social anxiety are different.
I agree definitely that things like social anxiety and depression and other such illnesses are most likely environmental, or if they're not they can be easily fixed, as if there is an imbalance you can quickly fix it. Terminal diseases like autism and other behavioural disorders are in a completely different field in my opinion, as they are untreatable and are almost definitely not caused by environmental factors.

I agree definitely that things like social anxiety and depression and other such illnesses are most likely environmental, or if they're not they can be easily fixed, as if there is an imbalance you can quickly fix it. Terminal diseases like autism and other behavioural disorders are in a completely different field in my opinion, as they are untreatable and are almost definitely not caused by environmental factors.
It's over for autistic incels tbh, no surgery for your autism.

i agree there has to be a reason to be depressed. i do think good looking people can be depressed just less likely

Autism is real tho.

I want to throat punch anyone that denies autism tbh.

but i'm very sure that i'm depressed because my life is just shit and because of inceldom, not because my brain is fucked.
True. But your (((pharmacy))) and your (((psychiatrist or TheRapist))) need your shekels

Of course you can be depressed for what you call "no reason at all" if that reason is that your brain is lacking in certain chemicals, just like you can feel great for "no reason at all" by injecting chemical stimulus

True. But your (((pharmacy))) and your (((psychiatrist or TheRapist))) need your shekels
Oy vey goyim, your life is perfect and you should be grateful, it's just your inferior brain is not normal, now give me your shekels so i can give you drugs that will destroy your life.
Of course you can be depressed for what you call "no reason at all" if that reason is that your brain is lacking in certain chemicals, just like you can feel great for "no reason at all" by injecting chemical stimulus
I disagree with you, it's never been proven that it's chemical imbalance causing depression and no one knows why or how or when it happens.
Autism is real tho.

Autism wouldn't be a death sentence if it wasn't real.

Autism is real tho.

autism =lack of proper socialization.
How could you explain that I as an immigrant sound more autistic in one language than the other?

Autism is caused by ugliness and social retardation

Explain existential crisis not knowing anything about life in general.

Psychology in general is a meme. Some of it makes sense but most of it are unproven theories pulled out of the ass of some feminist Jew.

Normies and Chad's Deffo say the word depressed for more attention. They all know it. It's more manipulations.