Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why I don't believe in good or evil

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I can't bring myself to believe in morality or care about whatever event people are virtue signaling over. "MUH HECKIN KIDS WERE RAPED ANS EATEN :soy: "! Why do I not believe in morality? Because the world is inherently random and unfair and people are all selfish animals driven by instinct. How can one believe in the existence of objective morality after reading countless studies that show humans follow predictable behavior patterns? How can I believe it myself when studies have proven guys like me will be discriminated for our looks while Chad can rape a foidlet and get off scott free?

Everything's just randomly generated and animalistic. There is no good or evil. Only the constructions you create in your head. At most "morality" is driven by primitive instincts. Rubbish

I love Berserk, because it literally shows that the god of this world is literally the idea of evil, her servants are demons and there is no god of good or something like that.

I agree.

Also "Good" and "Bad" are always changed around all the time.

If a guy rapes a woman its "Evil" "Poor girl she doesn't deserve that!"

If a girl rapes a guy it can be seen as "Good" "Oh he's a lucky guy!"

Maybe those weren't the best examples but you get the point

I agree with everything except with your claim that the world is random. The world is perfectly mathematically constructed and everything in nature(laws of physics, biology, chemistry) has its functions so you could argue it isn't really random. On the other hand Im not an expert on this so what do I know, maybe randomness does exist in a way

I can't bring myself to believe in morality or care about whatever event people are virtue signaling over. "MUH HECKIN KIDS WERE RAPED ANS EATEN :soy: "! Why do I not believe in morality? Because the world is inherently random and unfair and people are all selfish animals driven by instinct. How can one believe in the existence of objective morality after reading countless studies that show humans follow predictable behavior patterns? How can I believe it myself when studies have proven guys like me will be discriminated for our looks while Chad can rape a foidlet and get off scott free?

Everything's just randomly generated and animalistic. There is no good or evil. Only the constructions you create in your head. At most "morality" is driven by primitive instincts. Rubbish
It is well known that morality is subjective especially when it comes to issues such as justice, however there are boundaries where most of us agree. It is very interesting from this point of view the thought of Socrates who asserted that no one does evil intentionally and indeed when he commits a mistake he does it out of ignorance or belief in personal justice, or does not know the good, the dialogues can be read in the "Protagoras" and in the "Meno", I recommend them

I agree.

Also "Good" and "Bad" are always changed around all the time.

If a guy rapes a woman its "Evil" "Poor girl she doesn't deserve that!"

If a girl rapes a guy it can be seen as "Good" "Oh he's a lucky guy!"

Maybe those weren't the best examples but you get the point
Exactly. There's no moral consistency. It's all based on primitive human instincts.

I agree with everything except with your claim that the world is random. The world is perfectly mathematically constructed and everything in nature(laws of physics, biology, chemistry) has its functions so you could argue it isn't really random. On the other hand Im not an expert on this so what do I know, maybe randomness does exist in a way
Being born with good genes or bad genes has some element of random chance. I myself have a rare genetic mutation that was extremely unlikely.

It’s all reluhtive

I love going Berserk, because it literally shows that I'm the god of this world is literally my idea of fun, my servants are demons and there is no god besides me or something like that.
Nice cope bro

I can't bring myself to believe in morality or care about whatever event people are virtue signaling over.
yea same

"What a difference! Under the esthetic sky, everything is buoyant, beautiful, transient! when ethics arrives on the scene, everything becomes harsh, angular and infinitely boring." - one of kierkegaard's alteregos

yea same

"What a difference! Under the esthetic sky, everything is buoyant, beautiful, transient! when ethics arrives on the scene, everything becomes harsh, angular and infinitely boring." - one of kierkegaard's alteregos
Based

can't bring myself to believe in morality
https://www.reddit.com/r/DaDumbWay/s/Hu0BTJ6JQD This guy has 40 confirmed kills on police documented paper work . Is this not evil ? Is what way do you justify that many kills bruh and he’s still alive walking freely each family has a mom dad, grandparents aunts uncles , cousins , niece and nephews can you image to grand total of people he hurt from the kills and again HES FREELY WALKING TODAY