Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why I do not hate normies anymore

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Imagine you wake up in a weird anti-dimension. Everything works strangely compared to your universe. Water turns to ice at 100 degrees celsius and melts at 0 degrees. Gravity works oppositely, instead lifting things up rather than dropping them. It appears this doesn’t conform to you. You stay on the ground and when you drink 0 degree water it is literally an ice cube sliding down your gullet. After being terrified, you get over the initial shock and run into an entity from this place.

The entity tells you to calm down and accept reality. Gravity makes things float and water does indeed freeze at 100 degrees. That’s just how life is and nothing can change these basic principles.

You then tell him that no matter how hard you try, it doesn’t work. You simply cannot float not can you drink water normally.

in the end, you realize you just want to live the way it best serves you: drinking water “strangely” and staying on the ground whilst others float. This is fine to you. You have accepted fate.

however, the people of this dimension condemn you. They think you are crazy and a menace to their way of life, regardless of the fact that you just want to fit in and live normally as well, but cannot due to physical reasons.

but you can’t really blame the entities. Floating works for everyone else, right? Why can’t it work for you? It must be an isolated incident.

the same thing applies to normies. They cannot perceive us deviating from their normal way of life regardless of that fact that we did not do anything wrong.

They cannot perceive us deviating from their normal way of life regardless of that fact that we did not do anything wrong.
Which is why I hate them.

Our world and our situation is a bit more complex than the example you gave here.
There is just a clear major difference between living as a femoid and living is a man and they don't seem to realize how absurd this is.

Normies have sex and I hate sexhavers

Not reading all that

Not reading all that
isn't this the site where people LIKE reading essays? Usually on looksmax there is a lot of hate for writing more than a sentence but I thought people here liked longer reads
Our world and our situation is a bit more complex than the example you gave here.
There is just a clear major difference between living as a femoid and living is a man and they don't seem to realize how absurd this is.
what do you mean by that?

You can change reality by taking whore's privileges away, and bitch slapping cucks and normies who try to intervene.

isn't this the site where people LIKE reading essays? Usually on looksmax there is a lot of hate for writing more than a sentence but I thought people here liked longer reads

what do you mean by that?
Your first couple sentences didn't grab me