Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I despise most of you

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Becauee you believe women will ever see trough your ugly face and love you because of your heart :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I've never thought that :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I highly doubt most of us believe in such a bullshits.

Lol anyone who believes that is a cucked up stupid ass brainless fuckface.

Fuck you for dividing the I.N.C.E.L brotherhood :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Becauee you believe women will ever see trough your ugly face and love you because of your heart :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="The Grinch"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/42/42580.jpg?1661035671[/IMG]

The Grinch

He/him​

★★
JoinedApr 29, 2022Posts4,694Online40d 8h 25m

i feel so bad please dont despise me brocel :blackpill::bluepill::blackpill::bluepill::redpill::blackpill::whitepill:

I am part of the I.N.C.E.L from I.N.C.E.L:cool:

My face is like a level ten land fortress from hoi 4, nobody's looking past it kek, and not in a good way either...