Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why I cannot have driver's license

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Right now on tinder swiped left good looking female in Surabaya, after looking at her closely and deciding that she worthy to go right, because was thinking about other things, but right after that swiped ugly one to right. Thats why for me better not to touch wheel of car

Is no problems with missing right with left, just concentration, could accidentally kill femoids in street, that good on its own, but also could receive damage myself, and even be blamed for "murder"

Last edited:
yeah i can understand now

dam that's crazy my man

or because its probably difficult to get on in Lithuania

Right now on tinder swiped left good looking female in Surabaya, after looking at her closely and deciding that she worthy to go right, because was thinking about other things, but right after that swiped ugly one to right. Thats why for me better not to touch wheel of car

Is no problems with missing right with left, just concentration, could accidentally kill femoids in street, that good on its own, but also could receive damage myself, and even be blamed for "murder"

Female can drive without any effort whatsoever while you are struggling with it. You are being emasculated by females.

@LastGerman

Brutal.

or because its probably difficult to get on in Lithuania

Wait, I have been talking about this topic for a while now and I also explained the situation in Germany, yet people think it is a meme. I am confused now...

I like to drive around with my oneitis

I should get sim gear for ets2 ngl.

I see , senpai

that's sad, getting a license should be as easy as wiping your butthole. I can help you improve your motor skills

Im to incompetent to do that