Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why i can relate to curries despite being a blackcel

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Alright, so I'm East African, and I look no different than your average currycel. All of my life, people have either thought I was a curry or a sandnig. When I used to go to school, people used to make fun of me and say that I smelled like curry, and people would hold their noses around me. One time, an Indian dude legit came up to me and started speaking Hindi to me, and when I clarified to him that I was not Indian, he was shocked. My younger brother also looks super curry, to the point where everyone at his school thinks he's Indian. At this point, I just larp as a curry because it's much easier than trying to explain that I'm not so to all my currycel brothers out there. I feel your pain.

i hereby declare you as an honorary curry from this point onwards

curries are more good looking than east africans

african niggers are not as good looking as people thought them to be. they get absolutely mogged by the average american black

african niggers are not as good looking as people thought them to be. they get absolutely mogged by the average american black
American blacks look better than african blacks because they have white admixture so thats why there moggers your completely correct

American blacks look better than african blacks because they have white admixture so thats why there moggers your completely correct
most curries have white admixture as well since they're just white/abo mixed mutts
the only people with super low SMV are sandniggers and african niggers because they're still pure genetically.

\
most curries have white admixture as well since they're just white/abo mixed mutts
the only people with super low SMV are sandniggers and african niggers because they're still pure genetically.
oh i see

Debatable tbh

Alright, so I'm East African, and I look no different than your average currycel. All of my life, people have either thought I was a curry or a sandnig. When I used to go to school, people used to make fun of me and say that I smelled like curry, and people would hold their noses around me. One time, an Indian dude legit came up to me and started speaking Hindi to me, and when I clarified to him that I was not Indian, he was shocked. My younger brother also looks super curry, to the point where everyone at his school thinks he's Indian. At this point, I just larp as a curry because it's much easier than trying to explain that I'm not so to all my currycel brothers out there. I feel your pain.
Ain't you got a long dick to dribble foids pussy like lebron james? I am a mainland pajeet, i got a pencil dick.

Over for curries and nigs. Especially over for nigs if they look like curries. Nigs usually are high T, lower inhib, and BBCed. Without these, they're just dravidian abo curries.

west and east african are both bad in their own ways

Sand niggers don’t look much different than curries