Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why I beseech noone here to rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
Among all the disagreements we may have over the blackpill, the nature of women, and the stupidity of estrogen-filled cucks, we are truly in this together. There may even be hope that our insight can change the world.

It has been proven that celibate monks are the happiest people on Earth. I think it is possible we can all achieve happiness without women.

You cannot say I haven't given women a chance to show that they are decent people; I practice loving-kindness meditation, try to see things from their perspective as well...But modern women are truly evil for the most part. As soy as it might sound I don't think I could physically hurt one & just want to be loved though

I abolished that ambition long ago to marry & have kids. Im 25 now.

I have attempted suicide in the last year because of my celibacy & have witnessed firsthand the monstrously despicable nature of women even in psychiatric hospitals. Especially white women are undeniably unhappy gluttons for ugly mens suffering.

I hate seeing the torturous nature of society take a toll on ya'll and wish you all the best.

One of the ways we can beat our enemies is to succeed in whatever else makes us happy & continue to live being happier & happier. I know it sounds unrealistic but through meditative insight I think a lot of you can achieve this

/WholesomeRantOver

Just eat rice instead

Cope or rope, i just cope now

using violence to get your point across just creates a cycle of violence, same reason kids who were beaten by their parents often become violent themselves when they are adults

It has been proven that celibate monks are the happiest people on Earth. I think it is possible we can all achieve happiness without women.

I dont want to steal your cake but, cope.
We wouldnt be on an incel forum if we could be happy. And I bet monks would lurk incel forums if they had a smartphone and wifi. :feelskek:

Among all the disagreements we may have over the blackpill, the nature of women, and the stupidity of estrogen-filled cucks, we are truly in this together. There may even be hope that our insight can change the world.

You cannot say I haven't given women a chance to show that they are decent people; I practice loving-kindness meditation, try to see things from their perspective as well...But modern women are truly evil for the most part. As soy as it might sound I don't think I could physically hurt one & just want to be loved though

I abolished that ambition long ago to marry & have kids. Im 25 now.

I have attempted suicide in the last year because of my celibacy & have witnessed firsthand the monstrously despicable nature of women even in psychiatric hospitals. Especially white women are undeniably unhappy gluttons for ugly mens suffering.

I hate seeing the torturous nature of society take a toll on ya'll and wish you all the best.

One of the ways we can beat our enemies is to succeed in whatever else makes us happy & continue to live being happier & happier. I know it sounds unrealistic but through meditative insight I think a lot of you can achieve this

/WholesomeRantOver
totally agree, i try to find the best copes and i never go outside so to not be exposed to any girls at all (unless im forced through work)

i also think alot of inventions and pro gamers have their skill because they dont waste time with foids just talking or touching each other (which has 0 benefit it just feels good)

so alot of the modern things we take for granted i think come from sexually frustrated men who coped in one way or another

I agree OP.

I believe all life has some value. I'm 28 now and I wouldn't rope simply because I can see value in my life. I have family that loves me and hobbies that I enjoy. Just because I'm a failure at procreating doesn't mean I should end it all.

One of the ways we can beat our enemies is to succeed in whatever else makes us happy & continue to live being happier & happier
People (fuck, you could argue that the nature itself) in general want you to be sad, humiliated, impotent and dead. As such, giving in into any of feelings or things that lead you to any of it is extreme cuckery and the only way to "win" in this situation is to be the reverse of all of these things.

Monks are delusionmaxxed/bluepilled it's different once you've already taken the blackpill. I won't commit suicide, but I wouldn't mind dying tbh.

Idk man. Loneliness is a real killer. Especially whenever you go out and see happy young couples together and live in a society that hates ugly men. Also, having to spend most of your time wage slaving to get barely enough to survive

Bullshit. You do support roping/suicide.
if you fail with women as a black man you are just a fucking failure in every aspect of life. Just kill yourself homie
You told blackcels to kill themselves/rope in this thread.

Explain this shit.

I will fuck 1 gook then I quit the sex market forever. I just need to tick that box off that's all, nothing more than that. And it cannot be a prostitute that doesn't count.