Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why i believe in nature/slight paganism

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Theres a lot of crickets outside theyre making a lot of noise, same dB as a distant lawn mower but the crickets dont bother my sleep bc theyre natural things.

I actually do somewhat believe in this, and will make a tl;dr thread on this when the time is right

Nature is the original state of everything and also what religious people would call "heaven". Its a topic deeply connected to the blackpill and Im actually planning to write a book about it in the future

I like my Paganbros just as much as I like my Christchads, but Paganism in general seems really damn vague. Apart from, apparently, the Poetic Edda, there is no one Pagan religious text like the Bible.

being a spiritual person is natural, religion is warped and cucked because it attempts to satisfy this human desire with boundaries, remember you and I and the dB crickets are one being because we came from one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back