Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I became a Christian (Nothing to do with coping)

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
Quite often, I am accused of being a Christian because I have hopes it will get me a girlfriend or that I can't deal with observable reality so I use religion to cope. Both of these are false. I am considering making a video on this topic, so if that sounds interesting let me know. Don't bother leaving nasty replies, if you do I will laugh at the fact you're a bitch boy cuckold who is no different than a redditor on r/atheism

In January 2022, I began thinking about the sciences of creation

I realised that everything that exist has a source of which it was made from, computers from metals, and metals from Earth crust, and Earth crust from rocks and minerals (You get the idea)

But if you go back completely, there is an ultimate source which is the original begetter of these things, and for that source to exist, it cannot have been created, it must of been self existent and have the ability to consciously make decisions as it is completely illogical to believe that something self existent that could put all the design of the world together in tandem was not a living conscious being. Us humans are the most advanced being on the planet, to say all our organs were just an accident by chance that was able to breed is ludicrous.

So I realised that this self existent being matched the definition of God, but that was not proof of Christianity for me, moreso that it was proof there was indeed a self existing uncreated God Almighty. Some questions came into my mind not long after

An intelligent designer is not going to allow his identity to die out, it must be ONE of the three, Islam, Judaism or Christianity

Why I rejected Islam

When researching the Quran, I found it to be false very soon based on a few things. 1. If Allah tricked everyone into thinking Jesus died on the cross then it means Allah accidentally created the worlds largest religion. 2. Many of the stories in the Quran, particulary about Jesus, come from 2-3rd century gnostic text, Muhammad was born six hundred years after Jesus and spoke a completely different language to him so I have no reason to trust him over first century writers. They claim Allah's word cannot be corrupted, but muslims teach that the Bible used to be God's words but that it later got corrupted by Paul. Major contradiction!

Why I rejected Judaism

Reading the Old Testament, I could see left and right prophecies that were clearly about Jesus, before even knowing much about Christianity. Listening to the kike's interpretation of certain verses made absolutely no sense. In Synagogues, Rabbi's don't even allow Jews to read stuff like Isaiah 53 & Isaiah 7:14 by themselves in fear they'll convert to Christianity. In almost every single book of the Old Testament we see some prophecies being made about Jesus, some blatantly obvious, some more subtle.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign. Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and his name shall be called Emmanuel. (For context; Emmanuel means "God with us" and is a title given to Jesus in Mathew 1:23

Isaiah 53:2-5 And he shall grow up as a tender plant before him, and as a root out of a thirsty ground: there is no beauty in him, nor comeliness: and we have seen him, and there was no sightliness, that we should be desirous of him: Despised, and the most abject of men, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with infirmity: and his look was as it were hidden and despised, whereupon we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our infirmities and carried our sorrows: and we have thought him as it were a leper, and as one struck by God and afflicted. But he was wounded for our iniquities, he was bruised for our sins: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his bruises we are healed.

Proverbs 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, and descended? who hath held the wind in his hands? who hath bound up the waters together as in a garment? who hath raised up all the borders of the earth? what is his name, and what is the name of his Son, if thou knowest?

Not only do we see prophecies that are about Jesus, but we also see how he existed prior to becoming man. There is absolutely nobody else this could be talking about. These writings were written over 400 years before Jesus was born.

I was left with Christianity, as I found it was the ONLY logical conclusion when searching for the true religion.

Jesus Christ the only-begotten Son of God literally changed time itself. The ultimate division. BC & AD. He did everything that was prophesised and will continue to fulfil the other prophecies about the kingdom when he returns. The first three gospels were written quite early contrary to what "scholars" say as there are several first century documents outside of the Bible by bishops and letters regarding Christianity (outside of the bible) that speak of the written gospels DECADES before scholars claim they were written, we have first century writings by people who were taught by the apostles, we have ancient traditions and more. Jesus predicted the fall of the second temple decades before it happened. He is the only man people use as swear word, he is hated more than Hitler even by many Jews today.

I grew up completely atheist, I did not want to be religious, but if I want to be a man that speaks the truth, I could not just lie to myself and say there is no God. If you're an atheist or just agnostic, take a look at your position and maybe ask yourself the questions I asked myself.

Very relatable to my own spiritual journey.

Became a Christian cause I was raised Protestant

@comradespiderman29 @Sloth22 @The_word_made_flesh @KetamineAddictYoda @zerozerozero @Punished Watcher

The great wall of text

(Sorry I had too)

I became one because i saw that a Christian life is better for your soul and makes you have a meaning in life

Quite often, I am accused of being a Christian because I have hopes it will get me a girlfriend or that I can't deal with observable reality so I use religion to cope. Both of these are false. I am considering making a video on this topic, so if that sounds interesting let me know. Don't bother leaving nasty replies, if you do I will laugh at the fact you're a bitch boy cuckold who is no different than a redditor on r/atheism

I realised that everything that exist has a source of which it was made from, computers from metals, and metals from Earth crust, and Earth crust from rocks and minerals (You get the idea)

But if you go back completely, there is an ultimate source which is the original begetter of these things, and for that source to exist, it cannot have been created, it must of been self existent and have the ability to consciously make decisions as it is completely illogical to believe that something self existent that could put all the design of the world together in tandem was not a living conscious being. Us humans are the most advanced being on the planet, to say all our organs were just an accident by chance that was able to breed is ludicrous.

So I realised that this self existent being matched the definition of God, but that was not proof of Christianity for me, moreso that it was proof there was indeed a self existing uncreated God Almighty. Some questions came into my mind not long after

An intelligent designer is not going to allow his identity to die out, it must be ONE of the three, Islam, Judaism or Christianity

Why I rejected Islam

When researching the Quran, I found it to be false very soon based on a few things. 1. If Allah tricked everyone into thinking Jesus died on the cross then it means Allah accidentally created the worlds largest religion. 2. Many of the stories in the Quran, particulary about Jesus, come from 2-3rd century gnostic text, Muhammad was born six hundred years after Jesus and spoke a completely different language to him so I have no reason to trust him over first century writers. They claim Allah's word cannot be corrupted, but muslims teach that the Bible used to be God's words but that it later got corrupted by Paul. Major contradiction!

Why I rejected Judaism

Reading the Old Testament, I could see left and right prophecies that were clearly about Jesus, before even knowing much about Christianity. Listening to the kike's interpretation of certain verses made absolutely no sense. In Synagogues, Rabbi's don't even allow Jews to read stuff like Isaiah 53 & Isaiah 7:14 by themselves in fear they'll convert to Christianity. In almost every single book of the Old Testament we see some prophecies being made about Jesus, some blatantly obvious, some more subtle.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign. Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and his name shall be called Emmanuel. (For context; Emmanuel means "God with us" and is a title given to Jesus in Mathew 1:23

Isaiah 53:2-5 And he shall grow up as a tender plant before him, and as a root out of a thirsty ground: there is no beauty in him, nor comeliness: and we have seen him, and there was no sightliness, that we should be desirous of him: Despised, and the most abject of men, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with infirmity: and his look was as it were hidden and despised, whereupon we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our infirmities and carried our sorrows: and we have thought him as it were a leper, and as one struck by God and afflicted. But he was wounded for our iniquities, he was bruised for our sins: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his bruises we are healed.

Proverbs 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, and descended? who hath held the wind in his hands? who hath bound up the waters together as in a garment? who hath raised up all the borders of the earth? what is his name, and what is the name of his Son, if thou knowest?

Not only do we see prophecies that are about Jesus, but we also see how he existed prior to becoming man. There is absolutely nobody else this could be talking about. These writings were written over 400 years before Jesus was born.

I was left with Christianity, as I found it was the ONLY logical conclusion when searching for the true religion.

Jesus Christ the only-begotten Son of God literally changed time itself. The ultimate division. BC & AD. He did everything that was prophesised and will continue to fulfil the other prophecies about the kingdom when he returns. The first three gospels were written quite early contrary to what "scholars" say as there are several first century documents outside of the Bible by bishops and letters regarding Christianity (outside of the bible) that speak of the written gospels DECADES before scholars claim they were written, we have first century writings by people who were taught by the apostles, we have ancient traditions and more. Jesus predicted the fall of the second temple decades before it happened. He is the only man people use as swear word, he is hated more than Hitler even by many Jews today.

I grew up completely atheist, I did not want to be religious, but if I want to be a man that speaks the truth, I could not just lie to myself and say there is no God. If you're an atheist or just agnostic, take a look at your position and maybe ask yourself the questions I asked myself.
Bro I'm personally convinced of YHWH and the trinity
But I've encountered a mental block with regards to it
Maybe the blackpill is involved but I dont know

Bro I'm personally convinced of YHWH and the trinity
But I've encountered a mental block with regards to it
Maybe the blackpill is involved but I dont know
Dm me if you wanna talk about it

Why I rejected Islam

Why I rejected Judaism

you're just another cuck

I'm glad that you have something to believe in. I also believe in God, but I am not religious or anything.

I really need to work on being more grateful, life just gets me down sometimes. I'm hoping I'll find my way back to him in the end.

I'm glad that you have something to believe in. I also believe in God, but I am not religious or anything.

I really need to work on being more grateful, life just gets me down sometimes. I'm hoping I'll find my way back to him in the end.
You'll eventually get back to Him. Just follow the path He makes for you

Yes morning and evening on Sundays
That probably sucks like crazy. I couldn’t imagine wasting my weekends going to church. I try to do as much fun stuff on the weekends as possible

Interesting perspective although I can't say I completely agree. You should make a video about it

That probably sucks like crazy. I couldn’t imagine wasting my weekends going to church. I try to do as much fun stuff on the weekends as possible
Church is only an hour or a few hours depending on the typa service you go to. So you'll still have enough time to do stuff even if you went to church

Church is only an hour or a few hours depending on the typa service you go to. So you'll still have enough time to do stuff even if you went to church
No, I go to our cabin in the weekends to do work to maintain the place and then enjoy it. Can’t waste time during those days going to church

@KetamineAddictYoda
If there is creation then it is not absurd to ask whether there is a creator. Catholicism offers the most concrete and straightforward explanation for the universe's existence and mankind's purpose within it. As C.S. Lewis beautifully describes it:

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen not only because I see it but because by it I see everything else.

It would be much easier to live a secular lifestyle which rejects all spirituality for the sake of materialist hedonism. Why worry about ancient fairy tales when I have so much else to distract myself with? Why worship a god who isn't present in my daily life? Who's cursed me with horrible looks, a mental illness, and an awful world? Because I have faith in the Almighty and His plan. For this reason alone, I am a Roman Catholic. That is not to discount the numerous other reasons, but faith is ultimately the core of the religion and all of our lives.

Are there even any Muslimcel in this forum?

prophecies of the messiah go all the way back to genesis
Images   2024 07 05T213312527