Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why i am supposed to not hate women?

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
If they hate me because i'm ugly or "don't hate me" but would never give me a chance,how the fuck i'm supposed to feel? On one hand they ask us to improve ourselves,basically to look more attractive as we naturally can and call us lazy if we fail to do so,but in the other hand they need acceptance for landwhales jfl.Women are shallow...i am not entitled to hate them?

Screenshot 20200206 174958 Chrome

The normie copes for why you should not hate women are obviously all bullshit, but the mgtow guys make some good points about why hating women is useless. Women cant do anything beyond complaining on twitter. The reason that women have the power and privilege they do now is because men not only allow it, but actively work to make it that way. Women have done nothing to change things except complain, while men have done all the heavy lifting, so who is really responsible?

Because women are wonderful broooo. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The normie copes for why you should not hate women are obviously all bullshit, but the mgtow guys make some good points about why hating women is useless. Women cant do anything beyond complaining on twitter. The reason that women have the power and privilege they do now is because men not only allow it, but actively work to make it that way. Women have done nothing to change things except complain, while men have done all the heavy lifting, so who is really responsible?
I hate normies too at this point

so who is really responsible?
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
1494115939 mB BM7

Not hating women as a sub7 male is CUCKED

If they hate me because i'm ugly or "don't hate me" but would never give me a chance,how the fuck i'm supposed to feel? On one hand they ask us to improve ourselves,basically to look more attractive as we naturally can and call us lazy if we fail to do so,but in the other hand they need acceptance for landwhales jfl.Women are shallow...i am not entitled to hate them?

Ever since the first moment of consciouness you had you've culturally programed to adore women, and consider that "obtaining" women was the ultimate symbol of male value.
The way the world fantasizes a gender just for having a wet hole (for around 20 years tops) is completely distoant to the actual truth about such gender.
To realize that is hard work, so cucks will rather delude themselves to think otherwise, instead of acknowledging it.

Cucks fail to realise how actually good for them would be a society that subdues female bullshit behaviour.

Ever since the first moment of consciouness you had you've culturally programed to adore women, and consider that "obtaining" women was the ultimate symbol of male value.
The way the world fantasizes a gender just for having a wet hole (for around 20 years tops) is completely distoant to the actual truth about such gender.
To realize that is hard work, so cucks will rather delude themselves to think otherwise, instead of acknowledging it.
Cucks fail to realise how actually good for them would be a society that subdues female bullshit behaviour.
Take a look at this lurking cucks

.i am not entitled to hate them?

How can you say you're blackpilled if you hate women? If you are truly blackpilled than you should realize that women's disgust towards you isn't personal. They just don't like you because of your looks. If you were good-looking than they would treat you better.

How can you say you're blackpilled if you hate women? If you are truly blackpilled than you should realize that women's disgust towards you isn't personal. They just don't like you because of your looks. If you were good-looking than they would treat you better.
i know,but they hate me too so why wouldn't i?

i know,but they hate me too so why wouldn't i?

How do women hate you personally? Most incels are probably just ignored IRL. Girls don't even notice them. They only hate it when you make them notice you or you try to talk to them. Women get upset when men they think are ugly (most guys) hit on them. They feel insulted because it makes them feel ugly that an ugly guy thinks he has a chance.

Online women hate the idea of incels. They don't know you personally but they hate what you represent.

How do women hate you personally? Most incels are probably just ignored IRL. Girls don't even notice them. They only hate it when you make them notice you or you try to talk to them. Women get upset when men they think are ugly (most guys) hit on them. They feel insulted because it makes them feel ugly that an ugly guy thinks he has a chance.

Online women hate the idea of incels. They don't know you personally but they hate what you represent.
Some foids make fun of ugly males,ridiculizing them just because of their apperence.Others just hate them for being ugly.I have been made fun of and ignored just for being an ugly manlet.

Some foids make fun of ugly males,ridiculizing them just because of their apperence.Others just hate them for being ugly.I have been made fun of and ignored just for being an ugly manlet.

I feel you. I've been ignored also. When I was younger I was made fun of alot for having crooked teeth and acne and being prepubescent throughout most of high school. As an adult I've largely just been ignored.

But from the other side of things.. Guys make fun of women for their looks too. How many girls get called ugly, fat, etc. Probably not by incels because we know what it feels like to be criticized by our appearance. Probably higher value males do it and than foids take it out on us.

This. The ones you should hate are cucks, simps, and jews

Hating women is just a waste of energy, as anything else an incel can do. I personally act on my own way and i try to spend few energy as possible, which it's necessary to me in order to cope and survive.

I despise woman nature, but that's it.

because they are awesome, bro!

Women are shallow...i am not entitled to hate them?
No you are not entitled to hate them. Just like you aren't entitled to sex and you are not even entitled to oxygen.

No you are not entitled to hate them. Just like you aren't entitled to sex and you are not even entitled to oxygen.
The world doesn't owe you anything you silly inkwell

Last edited:
so who is really responsible?
Exactly, and when you explain to femoids that you hate cucked men more than femoids themselves... they hate you even more because you know the truth and hate the source of their power. Hating men more than women is, unironically, more misogynistic to them than just hating women.