Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why I am so hesitant to wageslave.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Because I know that if I get hold of a reliable income I will:

1. Spend it on alcohol
2. Drugs

Thats it. I will share the same fate as most of my relatives. I am self-destructive, I hate myself and couldnt give a fuck about others. I mentally cannot come to a neutral conclusion of my life.

This trend runs in the family.. so why the fuck not follow it and just say fuck it to everything.

Bro stay safe when you do drugs, it is not a safe cope. You can get more productive hobbies and they wont make you broke.

Bro stay safe when you do drugs, it is not a safe cope. You can get more productive hobbies and they wont make you broke.
this. Copes don't necessarily have to be self-destructive. hell, some of them could even be healthy.

why would you spend money to destroy your brain with alcohol?

How do you even get drugs? You gotta b a cool dude normie and know people to do that

If you have the choice, why would you want to wageslave? It's distilled suffering.

Doesn't matter. Do what makes you happy as you can be as an incel

Sounds like your typical tradesman.
If you have plans to have a family or a girlfriend you do not need to destroy yourself. But I am involuntarily kept away from such a life, so there are no choices.

How do you even get drugs? You gotta b a cool dude normie and know people to do that
This tbh idk where to get drugs. So I just blow my pennies on alcohol

It's a terrible cope. When drunk I'm either suicidal holding a loaded gun larping or extremely angry

theres no harm in it as an incel. not like you have any reason to preserve yourself

fuck drugs tbh they destroying more than anything

JFL it's completely over boyo, just embrace the drugs full on. You tend towards self destructive behavior for a reason.

consider the small possibilty of you liking your work ... to actually have something to do and not rot in your room all the time. At least this is it for me 50% of the time. /low working class

Imagine wage-slaving and not evening knowing what to spend money on.

Hanekawa2

Well, if you’ve got nothing else to look forward to anyway

You all will regret becoming a wageslave after the first day :feelsrope:.

Mark my words.

you will most likely hate it
i tried once, left after 2 weeks of having to interact with real person and went back on the autismbucks
do not ever get a job if it's not something you like or are well paid for

give me the money to save your health

u move into ur new apartment yet

You can just order research chemical drugs online. It's not even in the dark net and legal in most countries (not in the UK; it's completely forbidden in the UK).

You're lucky you have a choice

if you have the choice to neet then why not do that? I only have a part time job but it still fucks me up, I can't stand it. Wish I could neet for the rest of my life. I technically have a lot of spending money but I'm cheap and don't really want to buy anything in the first place. The only thing I'm saving up for is early retirement if I even make it that far.

my cash just sits in the fucking bank doing nothing, i guess i could give it to my incel brother when i inevitably suicide