Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I am incel

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
I don't consider fat women humans. Single moms are not an option. SEA is a shithole and not an option.

So I'm incel because I want to have sex but I can't. If i will find a woman that don't make me want to puke, and she will be interested in having sex with me, then I will fuck her. But no marriage, no kids and no cohabitation.

That's why I am incel and not MGTOW, because I have almost no options.

Volcel standarcel normalfag

over for you
just forget about pussy taste

Good post. Anyone who thinks people who refuse to fuck 1/10 gargantuan roasties are volcels, can choke on a bag of shit. That's why the terms 'cucks' and 'simps' exist and they are part of the problem

Good post. Anyone who thinks people who refuse to fuck 1/10 gargantuan roasties are volcels, can choke on a bag of shit. That's why the terms 'cucks' and 'simps' exist and they are part of the problem
I wanted to be MGTOW, because that's what I felt even before I knew about its existence, but I'm too intellectually honest and I have to admit I am incel.

I don't consider fat women humans. Single moms are not an option. SEA is a shithole and not an option.

So I'm incel because I want to have sex but I can't. If i will find a woman that don't make me want to puke, and she will be interested in having sex with me, then I will fuck her. But no marriage, no kids and no cohabitation.

That's why I am incel and not MGTOW, because I have almost no options.

jfl i would fuck fat woman if it was fucking only and she was clean.

and if no one would know

but depends how fat too... lot of people claim higher depression from sex with fat woman that depression from jerking off

Why I am incel?
because I'm short

volcel if wouldn't fuck stacy milf