Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I Absolutely Hate Britbongs

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Do you expect me to read all that shit from a britbong?

jfl this nigga here unironically thinks that I'm American :feelshaha:
He can't even understand his own language. Error 404: Reading comprehension not found

Another day, another L for britbongs.
Honestly I encounter 3 different kinds of people like you. Bitter Amerimutts who live in America but aren't white and so therefore are not American and get some very bitter confused ideas about its culture and grow a raging resentment of whites. You get bitter currycels just about anywhere whether in America or Europe or back in India who lust after white whores even though no amount of money or status will make up for the fact a lot of them probably smell of curry and are small and dark and have no Aryan genetics. Or your some weird kind of mutt living somewhere like France or Germany from African or Turkish extraction and are of course bitter because you have no identity because your non white living in a white country and white whores don't even want you.

Honestly I encounter 3 different kinds of people like you. Bitter Amerimutts who live in America but aren't white and so therefore are not American and get some very bitter confused ideas about its culture and grow a raging resentment of whites. You get bitter currycels just about anywhere whether in America or Europe or back in India who lust after white whores even though no amount of money or status will make up for the fact a lot of them probably smell of curry and are small and dark and have no Aryan genetics. Or your some weird kind of mutt living somewhere like France or Germany from African or Turkish extraction and are of course bitter because you have no identity because your non white living in a white country and white whores don't even want you.
>accuses me of being butthurt and resentful
>writes an essay and uses nothing more than absolutely baseless assumptions

Nice try, britbong. Explain this to me: Why is your reading comprehension so bad?
[UWSL]"White whores" also don't want you and that's why you're here, so what's your point?[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Before you accuse me of being a mutt, you should know that I'm 100% German. I'm white and you're probably "white" too, but we have nothing in common other than that. Every britbong I've ever met was exactly like I described above and these "people" absolutely hate us for no reason whatsoever (probably because of WW2; Notice how you like to bitch about something which doesn't even affect you at all and happened a very long time ago? Just like the niggers who bitch about muh slavery).[/UWSL]

>accuses me of being butthurt and resentful
>writes an essay and uses nothing more than absolutely baseless assumptions

Nice try, britbong. Explain this to me: Why is your reading comprehension so bad?
[UWSL]"White whores" also don't want you and that's why you're here, so what's your point?[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Before you accuse me of being a mutt, you should know that I'm 100% German. I'm white and you're probably "white" too, but we have nothing in common other than that. Every britbong I've ever met was exactly like I described above and these "people" absolutely hate us for no reason whatsoever (probably because of WW2; Notice how you like to bitch about something which doesn't even affect you at all and happened a very long time ago? Just like the niggers who bitch about muh slavery).[/UWSL]
I responded based on topics of conversation that you brought up.

My reading comprehension is fine. I think you being a butt hurt seething soy cuck is the problem.

Have you Germans ever considered adjusting your world view? Time and time again you have been responsible for actions that destroyed Europe in order to force your deranged world view on others and each time it has ended in bloodshed and misery. As for the war - the war is still in living memory in Britain. Both my grandmas dodged bombs in the blitz - my one grandma narrowly got her mother and younger sister out of the house before a V1 flying bomb dropped on the house and destroyed it. My grandfather spent the war in the Navy. My other grandfather enlisted in 1938 and was in North Africa, Italy and Europe. My great uncle saw combat in both world wars and spent the 2nd world war in India and then in Burma - at Imphal he stovepiped in a Japanese officers skull with a shovel who was trying to bayonet him. I remember my great grandfather as a kid. I have his medals from the great war and another great grandfathers medals. If I'm being honest these events were a national trauma on Britain between the appalling loss of life in the trenches or the cities being bombed and the hardship in the second world war it deeply affected the British psyche. In Britain we deal with things through humour - often black humour. We mostly make fun of the war. There is also this concept of "banter" that most people don't seem to understand - even English speakers like Americans. We often show comradeship and appreciation by insulting each other - the idea is to insult the other side back. The Australians and the Kiwis also seem to have this concept.

Do I hate Germans? No. I find you quite amusing to be honest. Your authoritarianism, mindless efficiency and pathological need for order are strange but produce amusing results - except when I end up working on one of your wretched vehicles. German cars are ridiculously over engineered and "elegant" ideas often result in large repair bills - If I have to replace 1 more timing chain in a BMW 2L diesel engine I might go crazy! Never the less people seem to like VW's BMW's and Audis.

I have visited Germany many times - holidays and for work. I do sometimes meet Germans who have a sense of humour as well - I believe deep down Germans do have some humour. It just doesn't translate very well. I am particularly fond of Bavaria. I was planning to go in summer 2020 for 3 weeks and climb some mountains but sadly that never happened.

I think your language is quite odd - it is hard to believe English is a Germanic language.

You really seem to have a major mental malfunction mate. I think you need to get over whatever problems you have and move on with your life or find some healthy outlets instead of developing some seething hatred for people based on imaginary perceived slights in your own head.

Here are the names of all I know of currently.
@UKhapacel
@tenta
@-BrettyBoy-
@Pancakecel
@IncelCream
@Gone Coping
@Turbansinghcel
@Lonelycel
@Hate_my_life
@Incline
@nidus
@Arabcel9
@curryboy420
@zephyr
whats happening i'm drunk
ha
I responded based on topics of conversation that you brought up.

My reading comprehension is fine. I think you being a butt hurt seething soy cuck is the problem.

Have you Germans ever considered adjusting your world view? Time and time again you have been responsible for actions that destroyed Europe in order to force your deranged world view on others and each time it has ended in bloodshed and misery. As for the war - the war is still in living memory in Britain. Both my grandmas dodged bombs in the blitz - my one grandma narrowly got her mother and younger sister out of the house before a V1 flying bomb dropped on the house and destroyed it. My grandfather spent the war in the Navy. My other grandfather enlisted in 1938 and was in North Africa, Italy and Europe. My great uncle saw combat in both world wars and spent the 2nd world war in India and then in Burma - at Imphal he stovepiped in a Japanese officers skull with a shovel who was trying to bayonet him. I remember my great grandfather as a kid. I have his medals from the great war and another great grandfathers medals. If I'm being honest these events were a national trauma on Britain between the appalling loss of life in the trenches or the cities being bombed and the hardship in the second world war it deeply affected the British psyche. In Britain we deal with things through humour - often black humour. We mostly make fun of the war. There is also this concept of "banter" that most people don't seem to understand - even English speakers like Americans. We often show comradeship and appreciation by insulting each other - the idea is to insult the other side back. The Australians and the Kiwis also seem to have this concept.

Do I hate Germans? No. I find you quite amusing to be honest. Your authoritarianism, mindless efficiency and pathological need for order are strange but produce amusing results - except when I end up working on one of your wretched vehicles. German cars are ridiculously over engineered and "elegant" ideas often result in large repair bills - If I have to replace 1 more timing chain in a BMW 2L diesel engine I might go crazy! Never the less people seem to like VW's BMW's and Audis.

I have visited Germany many times - holidays and for work. I do sometimes meet Germans who have a sense of humour as well - I believe deep down Germans do have some humour. It just doesn't translate very well. I am particularly fond of Bavaria. I was planning to go in summer 2020 for 3 weeks and climb some mountains but sadly that never happened.

I think your language is quite odd - it is hard to believe English is a Germanic language.

You really seem to have a major mental malfunction mate. I think you need to get over whatever problems you have and move on with your life or find some healthy outlets instead of developing some seething hatred for people based on imaginary perceived slights in your own head.
half of my family are irish, and they're the incel side. God I wish I had taken after the tall anglo side of my genes

Last edited:
You thought that I was burger, boyo.

>"You're butthurt m8"
>writes another essay

The memes write themselves
Not an argument.

Cry harder. You wrote the first essay you inbred little mutt. :feelskek:

Not an argument.

Cry harder. You wrote the first essay you inbred little mutt. :feelskek:
>Essay
It took me maybe 10 min to type this. I mean, why tf did you think I was a burger? It should be very clear from my OP that I'm not :feelshaha:
I still hate bongs and no "arguments" will change that.
why are 2021 users quoting me in the first place
Why are bongs quoting me in the first place?

Britbongs should have stolen or just brought at exorbitant prices, Stacies from all around Europe right from the Napoleonic Era to the end of world war 2, and should have sent all bong foids especially the bad looking ones to Europe

I don't know much about the men but I'm pretty confident that the Great Britain has the worst women in the world.

I second that motion.
Maxresdefault 12

Average "white" bong in 2021

All this seething and yet you still use English, curious

Im from Slavlands and i lived in this place for awhile, its hell the worst of all europe tbh.

Last edited: