Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why hitler never fuhrermaxxed?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
imagine being the grand fuhrer of germany and being a sexless volcel. i don't think he even slew eva braun, and if he did it probably wasnt very often. have you seen the photos of women nearly fainting when they saw hitler?just what was that fucking retard thinking being a volcel cuck when he could have any woman germany he wanted and make a harem. you know the things i owuld do to be in that cunts position :feelsree:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: biggest volcel in history

i think he fucked a lot, but it is not written history books

thouts @faded

he did fucking führermax
he never wanted foids he wanted great german reich
to achieve maximum stability you need to think beyond women and only care for the state

he was very ill and took more meds than a junkey on the trainstation, so i guess he fucked a lot in the beginning but then he didnt get it hard and couldnt accept that it was ovER

to achieve maximum stability you need to think beyond women and only care for the state
it's not mutually exclusive. he could have created a dynasty and had his reich

he was very ill and took more meds than a junkey on the trainstation,
imagine believing these lies. retard

he did fucking führermax
:dab:

How do you know he didn't? :feelshehe:

Hitler was a statusmaxxed MTN, probably NTmaxxed and with wide admiration from most Germans; I doubt he didn't at least ascend with Braun, if he didn't take advantage of his position to get with pretty much any foid he might have wanted... :feelsjuice:

Another great example of foid's personality detectors, and how well they work; perhaps all of them magically started malfunctioning right until 1945! :feelshaha:

imagine believing these lies. retard
bro he literly took all kinds of meds at the end, imagine your whole country gets defeated by jews cant cope with that

Every night Eva Braun worn a nightgown. When Hitler went to bed, she'd follow along in her nightgown, and some other woman came as well.

A man like him that has a high status, of course he'll have women throwing themselves at him.

He just didn't want to be seen with women or a family usually because it would make him look weak.