Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why high notch count women are better than low notch count women

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Low notch count women = I fuck only chads and I have a low sex drive .  I reject 99.99 percent of guys who approach me

High Notch count women = I fuck both chads , average and below average looking guys . I have a high sex drive.

So, if you are with a high notch count women you will be getting more sex . 

If you are with a low notch count women , you will be getting laid once in a blue moon.

low notch women
Screenshot_20170606-113318-1.png

high notch count women

10.jpg

this really isn't a debate

TheVman said:
low notch women
Screenshot_20170606-113318-1.png

high notch count women

10.jpg

this really isn't a debate

dawn said:
Virgin girls love only giga chads who has money.

I prefer to be incel than put my dick into a roastbeef.

Cope. Both types won't fuck us.

@TheVman Incels don't have any chance with low notch count women. The only reason they are low notch count is because they are harder to get. And they reject 99.99 percent of guys who approach them

dawn said:
@TheVman Incels don't have any chance with low notch count women. The only reason they are low notch count is because they are harder to get. And they reject 99.99 percent of guys who approach them
stop repeating the same shit and listen to what other guys are saying. high notch count women aren't out here fucking incels. they're fucking chads. and there's plenty of fucking chads to go around to raise your notch count. specially with tinder. even if they ran out of chads they're still going for chad lights and high teir normies.

TheVman said:
stop repeating the same shit and listen to what other guys are saying. high notch count women aren't out here fucking incels. they're fucking chads. and there's plenty of fucking chads to go around to raise your notch count. specially with tinder. even if they ran out of chads they're still going for chad lights and high teir normies.

slut > prude woman ( aka low notch count) .

ItheIthe said:
0 notch count or NOTHING

Unless the girl is 100 percent kissless virgin , marriage is useless. So, i am against marriage.

What i was saying is if all you want is sex only chance you have is with a high notch count women. Because low notch women reject 99.99 percent guys

dawn said:
Unless the girl is 100 percent kissless virgin , marriage is useless. So, i am against marriage.

What i was saying is if all you want is sex only chance you have is with a high notch count women. Because low notch women reject 99.99 percent guys

I say we outlaw pre-marital sex to make marriage meaningful again, and execute anyone who breaks the law.

ItheIthe said:
I say we outlaw pre-marital sex to make marriage meaningful again, and execute anyone who breaks the law.

Such thing can't happen in our lifetime. Not possible . Thinking about those things just consumes your emotions. Do check my other thread if you haven't 

https://incels.is/Thread-Why-Anti-degeneracy-is-useless-23646

Women will never bang a below average, ethnic guy with no status

dawn said:
TheVman said:
slut > prude woman ( aka low notch count) .
that's what you just reply with when i present my argument? troll

TheVman said:

sorry. Your argument is good but many people here are normie mentalcels , not everyone here is ugly.

dawn said:
TheVman said:
sorry. Your argument is good but many people here are normie mentalcels , not everyone here is ugly.
That's actually true. almost everyone who posts their pics is normie teir looks. But im speaking as an incel.

Twisted said:
Low notch count women- I only fuck Chad

High notch count women- I only fuck Chads

Pretty much

Highnotch count women tend to have better personalities. They’re more easy going and not looking for the perfect man. Low notch count are pretentious and think they deserve a beta provider family man while they become a stay at home mom and create incel sons.

imbored21 said:
Highnotch count women tend to have better personalities. They’re more easy going and not looking for the perfect man. Low notch count are pretentious and think they deserve a beta provider family man while they become a stay at home mom and create incel sons.

low notch count women are the worst kind of women . They are highly egotistical and consider them to be superior .I know such women ., they will never even talk with low value men . 

I fucking hate low notch count women with purple passion.