Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why having an anime foid as avi is unfair!

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Why is there users here with avi’s with anime foids in it?

it only makes men lured into talking to you also gives them false joy and hope when they see that anime whore in the alert.

When infact it’s prob a fat 300 lb ugly incel behind the other end of the screen.

Ngl i agree that the anime avi halo is true people will respond to you more if u have a anime foid in your avi but you gotta realise that in the end your only hurting your incel brothers.

i would even go as far to say it’s larping.

STOP GIVING MEN FALSE HOPE 2020

Last edited:
anime avi gives you instant halo
i have also used it for some time

but i noticed it doesnt fit my personality
it feels disingenious

also 2D is cope

Doesn’t work for me :feelsokman::feelshaha:

I don't mind it.
2D is great.

I agree, avi halo is unfair

Doesn’t work for me :feelsokman::feelshaha:
Brother get a cuter anime foid
anime avi gives you instant halo
i have also used it for some time

but i noticed it doesnt fit my personality
it feels disingenious

also 2D is cope
yeah that’s the thing it makes u seem like a foid
And instantly men will flood to you even though all of us are men. It makes ur points seem more relevant cus ”a foid said it” lured and tricked.

Anyways it’s also kinda gay to use one
I agree, avi halo is unfair
it is

jihad against weebs

Don't worry @ZkinnyG-kun, we're just trying to make the site more cancerous (and therefore more interesting), so that more people can use it and look at your posts pewpew.

F9254E5E B1B2 424E BFC2 F088AF63DD89

Why is there users here with avi’s with anime foids in it?

it only makes men lured into talking to you also gives them false joy and hope when they see that anime whore in the alert.

When infact it’s prob a fat 300 lb ugly incel behind the other end of the screen.

Ngl i agree that the anime avi halo is true people will respond to you more if u have a anime foid in your avi but you gotta realise that in the end your only hurting your incel brothers.

i would even go as far to say it’s larping.

STOP GIVING MEN FALSE HOPE 2020
@FinnCel

Thoughts? @TheSecondComing was thinking that I need an avatar change.

@FinnCel

Don’t fucking do it

Don't worry @ZkinnyG-kun, we're just trying to make the site more cancerous (and therefore more interesting), so that more people can use it and look at your posts pewpew.

it’s cancer enough as it is

it’s not fair

*Enters thread*

would be rly based from the mods if they banned these avis

@FinnCel

These weebs need to improve their personalities.
Also, keep the Draco avi
full

it has to have a meaning, sort of the things that make compatibility a deal of chance in the AVI, as i put: "Halo? Who knows if those types of AVI gives halo? atleast for me, the AVIs that i use in every place are always connected to something about me, have a meaning or a sense, is not a random AVI: If gives Halo or not, this should not be something important when using a AVI, and if the AVI is cute, it has a link between me and the reason that made decide to put that AVI as a "face" to give me a orientation to be recognized (there has a cuteness not only in the AVI itself); it tells something about the original persona behind the user, or just a piece of affection and likeability with distance in mind... Basically"

So, it has to have a meaning between the screen-persona-behind-man and the AVI-PUT-PERSONA that made the link, so correlation meets the very intent of using all of those, so whatever

:feelsUgh:thread full of anime avi's

Lmao u mad bro:feelsLSD::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::feelzez: