Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why havent you roped yet?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
noodlewhores awaiting me 10k mile away

im 18 and still hoping to do something in my life

Hope.... I've been eliminating all my possible paths of hope but trying them and failing. With less and less paths available it's becoming clear that's it's over. Then I will have to find a painless way of exiting this hell because roping and cutting etc are too painful.

I am a pussy

Tsukihi12

Hope and I can still kms in 10 years if shit doesnt work

Because you were a great support to keep on living guys.

i remember thinking about what a fun date 13.03.2007 would be for rope....damn its already so long now

Don't wanna leave anybody behind tbh, also i wouldn't know what method i should use in order to kill myself.

Because karma would put me in a worst situation and my mother does not deserve this suffering.

Strong copes and moral values, suicide is a sin!

I dont have one

another one of these threads huh

My copes have not exhausted yet

still have enough copes to get by

I have a truck now what?? Do think im considering the rope? Hell no.

Because I have adapted to a lifestyle of being alone jfl. My only personal issue is being a jumpy agoraphobic when I leave the house

I have a few interesting ideas to try out still, but I'm guessing it is in my future at some point.

Copes are working well, also hoping for transhumanist technological transcendence in the near future. Just trying to immerse myself in virtual escapism as much as possible

Too pussy to rope (fear of hell and the actual death process) and holding on to hope that I can be saved, even though I'm 36.

Pestering governments and drugs tbh

Don't have the balls TBH.