Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why haven't they cured depression?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
Is it because there is no money in actually curing it? Like how it is with cancer as well?

Millions of brains are harvested to do "research" on but no progress has seemingly been made in completely eradicating depression. It's extremely suspicious that we can do really complex almost impossible surgery on everything else but the brain...

depression isnt real, society is just broken and shit. it cant be fixed.

depression isnt real, society is just broken and shit. it cant be fixed.
Vine Ok GIF

how can you not be depressed living in this shit world

they already did, called it a lobotomy

opioids in moderation

Because they don't care about it.
They'd rather find a care to gay sex STDs instead

Because they don't care about it.
They'd rather find a care to gay sex STDs instead
Wtf are our taxes going to... fuck the fag disease I just want to be happy lol

Wtf are our taxes going to... fuck the fag disease I just want to be happy lol
Peasant taxes only serve to supply richfags lifestyle and degeneracy propaganda at this point

shit life = depression

Depression is a result of a shitty life. They dont want to fix that.

why they havent cured agoraphobia
that shits worse than cancer, being disabled and all else combined

Probably because it's a very complex issue.

What is known is that depression is correlated with reduction in requirement of a person's labor, sooooo... The number of depressed people is only set to increase. (Side note: I think normies use this word depression because they are bored. They have no idea what real depression is. You know, the type where you stare out of windows wondering what the point of it all is. or the depression you get because you know things aren't going to get better and your life is a slow burn to the enviable end.)

Last edited:
very complex
Very complex my ass. The system is just made complicated for profits sake and along with that depressing research is nonexistent because it doesn't result in our politicians or governments getting more wealth and oil

There is no cure because depression basically is your brain adapting to all the negative feedback you received throughout your life. Only "cure" is getting your basic human needs met + become better looking/taller or a 9mm

Is it because there is no money in actually curing it? Like how it is with cancer as well?

Millions of brains are harvested to do "research" on but no progress has seemingly been made in completely eradicating depression. It's extremely suspicious that we can do really complex almost impossible surgery on everything else but the brain...
Because for the most part “Depression” doesn’t exist as a condition itself. It’s a result of negative life circumstances. Would you feel depressed if you had a loving and cute GF, a great friend group, and a decent job? Didn’t think so. Neither would I. We are depressed because we lack basic human needs, not because of some mysterious disease that makes us depressed for no reason. Even the bluepilled cuck Jordan Peterson admits this. He said most people are depressed cause they have a shit life with no relationship or even friends, not because they have a disease called depression.

TLDR, depression is a result of adverse life experiences and circumstances, not existing as it’s own condition 99.9% of the time

a bitch sucking muh dick would cure my depression at least for a few days

how can you not be depressed living in this shit world
Why I personally believe that depression is just caused by the understanding that this world is shit and pointless.

There is no cure because depression basically is your brain adapting to all the negative feedback you received throughout your life. Only "cure" is getting your basic human needs met + become better looking/taller or a 9mm
This. Depression is not a condition itself 99.9% of the time and is just how you naturally feel if your basic needs aren’t met. Not any different from feeling hungry or thirsty, and the only thing that will fix it is to get what you are being starved of. That is all that will cure it for real. Antidepressants to help someone who had a lonely life is as effective as turning up the csr radio to drown out a horrible noise the transmission is making. Just hides it for a while and doesn’t fix anything.

MY DEPRESSION CAN BE CURED ONLY BY WOMAN PUSSY :lasereyes:

I NEED TO CREAMPIE WOMEN PUSSY DAILY TO BE CURED OF DEPRESSION :lasereyes::lasereyes:

There is a cure for depression. It's called making lots of money at a fulfilling job, having sex with lots of hot women, a beautiful wife and happy children, a loving family and lots of friends.