Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why haven't these lazy scientist fixed the height issue?

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
Or the teeth issue? Is it really that hard?

yes it's hard, unsafe and expensive like penis size, but I believe if they really put their study on this one, they would come up with a safe way to provide a solution

yes it's hard, unsafe and expensive like penis size, but I believe if they really put their study on this one, they would come up with a safe way to provide a solution
we need a fellow molecular biologistcel to figure this shit out. Reverse the ossification process

This reminds me of the move Gattaca, where they are able to edit a persons genes before birth

they can fix the face issue first imo.

Face is everything

they are not lazy man, they are too busy getting paid to make researches about gay chromosomes

they are not lazy man, they are too busy getting paid to make researches about gay chromosomes
^
if we didn't waste time and money on pointless gender studies research, we'd be way better off