Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why haven’t more Indian men gone ER?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Indian men have it the absolute worst, far worse than any other race. Every race has some positive stereotypes at least, I mean even niggers are known for being strong and brave even if most are only savage animals.

But not Indian men who only have negative ones, being known for smelling bad, being scammers, and having bad grammar and being bothersome. Not only the but their accent is mocked. If there are any good stereotypes then no one talks about those.

I’m honestly shocked we haven’t heard more about Indian men rebelling and taking to the streets to gun down these pricks. If anyone would want to the most them you’d think it’d be them. And they have the numbers to absolutely devastate any country and mass rape white women.

They are too retarded for that.

They are too retarded for that.
No, they rapemaxx, which is better than just going ER, only mayos or people living in mayostan go ER, raping is so fucking hard, especially when the pussy inflation is being more and more taxed in the West.

They're very bluepilled

Too busy asking for bob and vagene :feelshaha:

Real reason is because guns aren’t available.

Indians are submissive

Indian men have it the absolute worst, far worse than any other race. Every race has some positive stereotypes at least, I mean even niggers are known for being strong and brave even if most are only savage animals.

But not Indian men who only have negative ones, being known for smelling bad, being scammers, and having bad grammar and being bothersome. Not only the but their accent is mocked. If there are any good stereotypes then no one talks about those.

I’m honestly shocked we haven’t heard more about Indian men rebelling and taking to the streets to gun down these pricks. If anyone would want to the most them you’d think it’d be them. And they have the numbers to absolutely devastate any country and mass rape white women.
Because indians still have hope, they are bluepilled but also rape, this is hard to understand, but it's completely true.
Theyre bluepilled in the sense that they think women will like them if theyre confident
But then they just rape when it doesnt really work

They just rape instead of killing random people like ERs in the west.

No, they rapemaxx, which is better than just going ER, only mayos or people living in mayostan go ER, raping is so fucking hard, especially when the pussy inflation is being more and more taxed in the West.
Raping is objectively worse than murder. Both are the same concept, and are illegal for the same reason. It provides a method far too easy to destroy the gates that are kept.

Rape is illegal because it provides an easy method of being able to satiate your sexual needs. Foids strive to control that one thing since it's all they can do, and if you take away their control of that, they freak out.

Murder is illegal because it provides an easy method of having the same power and worth as the rich & fortunate. Nobody is lesser if you can always take away the life of the ones who are above you.

Murder impacts people's lives far more, by literally ripping away their right to consciousness at your discretion.

because theyre rapemaxxing

Lives don't come back, pussies just expand.
Ah, my apologies. I can see how what I said could be misinterpreted. I meant 'raping is objectively less worth the effort to go through in lieu of murder.'

Probably because sexual harassment and rape is still mildly tolerated in India. Plus low-T and no guns. When India becomes full blown feminazi, they will likely start to.

Ugly indians somehow ascend by arrange marriage.