Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why haven't dorky scientists perfected...

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
... legitimate height increase and dick enhancement? Height increase not by LL and having to wait a year to walk and when you get old, your legs fuck up. I mean actual real height increase. Making a 5'4" manlet into a 6 feet tall chiseled god. Dick enhancement like making small dickcels have a 9 inch cock with no worries.

Height and dick are two of the most coveted attributes, but idiot scientists are focusing on curing cancer, parkinsons, hiv, and other nonsensical diseases as opposed to focusing on making us superior specimen. They even are doing head transplants now. Like what the fuck stop wasting time.

the guy in our sig could use some real height increase

They haven't even found a fucking cure for hair loss, it's pathetic

I need bigger cock surgery

this is why I don't give a fuck a Elon Musk and his SpaceX achievements. I don't give a fuck about us landing on the moon.

Basic human needs have yet to be satisfied

IronMike said:
this is why I don't give a fuck a Elon Musk and his SpaceX achievements.  I don't give a fuck about us landing on the moon.

IronMike said:
this is why I don't give a fuck a Elon Musk and his SpaceX achievements.  I don't give a fuck about us landing on the moon.

@sitefasterthanlookism @pain gtfih

market forces

the short statured community hasnt come together like the blad community to demand a solution for their cosmetic problems.

the market exists for dick enlargement, its just that nothing exists so far for penis lengthening.

because rothschild hires assassins to kill them/blackmail them into working for him

IronMike said:
this is why I don't give a fuck a Elon Musk and his SpaceX achievements. I don't give a fuck about us landing on the moon.

True thats why I chose to study Pharmacy and not Astronomy.
I dont get why we waste resources/time on things far from our planet while we have many problems here.