Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why haven´t you roped yet?

92 drowsiness?

92 drowsiness?

Captain
The year is 2024 and im 21 year old now Im pretty much just alive for a small hope of something ever happening and taking care of my pets I never had a job and im enrolled at university but I don´t know how much long i can handle this all I see is normies and genetic disgraces I have just 1 friend in real life and live with my grandparents,tell me why you guys are still alive so it motivates me to try keep going...

I don’t want to die

things aren't that bad, no motivation yet

family and afterlife in hell

im a coward and theres a very small chance that some kind of god who would punish me for suiciding does exist

I try to imagine the exact moment of death in my mind, it's too terrifying

For me it always was fear of hell and eternal retribution.Then when I did finally get right with God I found that there could be real hope in life!

Because I'm exited for "why haven't you roped yet" thread number 1.023.112

Well for starters its not as easy as just rope theory unless u want to end up with perma damage or even a vegie.

Second, althought i literally have no reason to keep living other than delulumaxxing myself, its not easy to just imma kill myself theory even much with a rope. SI and fear that if theres something like hell im going straight to it are at mostly keep me alive.
Because I'm exited for "why haven't you roped yet" thread number 1.023.112
jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

I will try to geomax and if I fail to ascend after geomaxing I will rope.

Waiting for my semester of college to be over plus i wanna enjoy xmas with the family then i’ll rooe sometime after xmas

Bucket list of copes

Because normies and IT troons would get joy from it and because I fear the unknown and my mother needs me.

If none of the above were true perhaps I would have done it already?

My parents and aunt and uncle and with them around things are bearable and I have some good days and enjoy doing stuff with them and I couldn’t do that to them but once they are gone I’m roping as I would have nothing and no one to live for by that point

Last edited:
I study as a cope. Once I finish my studies I have no idea what to do to cope