Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why have you given up?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I don't believe blackpill is universal law, but it's pretty close to being one. Though rare, I still see couples where females mog males and I think there is some room for cheating the system. It's just that I will become a local legend from cold approaching before I might snatch a 5/10 ignorant of dating apps whose cumbrain isn't addicted to facebook.

I actually keep trying, thinking I got so fucking close, but keep failing.

I'm a failure, that's why.

I still see couples where females mog males and I think there is some room for cheating the system.

it's called having a lot of money/property. theyre just betabux

Approached over 200 girls and not even got a date out of it, it's pretty clear the writing is on the wall, plus my desire to keep trying has naturally eroded as a result.

Approached over 200 girls and not even got a date out of it, it's pretty clear the writing is on the wall, plus my desire to keep trying has naturally eroded as a result.
my condolences it's over

I don't believe blackpill is universal law, but it's pretty close to being one. Though rare, I still see couples where females mog males and I think there is some room for cheating the system. It's just that I will become a local legend from cold approaching before I might snatch a 5/10 ignorant of dating apps whose cumbrain isn't addicted to facebook.
It's better for my mental health to give up.

Congrats for the effort. You're the third biggest approacher this site has ever housed apparently.

Over 50 brutal face to face rejections irl. Over 300 rejections from cold approach, and many of this pre-internet era. Girls letting me know i'm ugly in the workplace (even though i'm not hitting on them). Being called "eww" by groups of young women in malls as I just mind my own business. Ignored by 20'000+ women on dating sites I must of messaged (and wasted many hours a week logging into). And this was girls non-fat girls in the 4 to 6.5 range. I started getting tied of it at 34/35. I'm 42.

How is this not life fuel to give up the ghost? Sure, i've had the odd 1/10 to 2/10 landwhale drop me a carrot on a dating site once in a blue moon, but i'm not stooping that low. Looksmatch non-fat 4.5/10 woman or nothing.

Because it's a fact that I have to deal with dumb people everyday until I finally rope

Given up because it was a waste of energy. It made me miserable.

Because my face and height are shit, but Autism is the nail in the coffin

I've approached ~20 girls, lost count now. Dunno where that leaves me but I feel it's above most here.
Some mathcel should do statistics on how many foids you have to approach before you know it's over.
Once you're at like 10 I imagine shit starts looking pretty bleak

I have no choice because agepill can not be counteracted. Once youre old all you can do is work and continue to pay bills for the sake of existing. My upbringing was shit, the schools and general population here was shit and the opportunities that have been presented to me in my life was shit. Gotta make the most of what youve got, thats all you cant give up on. Everything else, forget it. If you can gymcel your way somewhere aesthetically do it but remember theres no gym for time and no gym for your face.

to avoid terrible feels and survive really
I like to think it's not over though.
I'm 20 so a realistic cope.

Haven't yet because I'm young, once I'm 18 reality will set in though.
Some mathcel should do statistics on how many foids you have to approach before you know it's over.
Once you're at like 10 I imagine shit starts looking pretty bleak

Because I'm ugly.

Foids won't even be in my vicinity (I'm 10000% sure I don't smell nor dress like a hobo), so it's over.

because the collateral damages of social interactions were killing my sanity and pretending to be normal was exhausting.
accepting that it's over is a great stress relief...

I gave up because I'm tired of losing. I'm tired of being constantly rejected by women

It’s because I dealt with a 100% rejection rate, I don’t even like leaving the house anymore now that I’m blackpilled.

If the patriots lose a game it’s no big deal they bounce back because they have a high win ratio, they don’t sweat it.

When the browns are 0-14 they might put on a “never give up” face but irl they know they are fucked and might as well ldar.

I have not given up just yet, as i consider myself to be too young to do it. But i must admit that i am very close to giving up, and when i do, the reason will be that i simply have nothing more to improve on.

When that happens (and if it does, it will be very soon) i will just live doing as little as possible, and make myself as comfortable as i can(or simply rope, that's simpler, and works too)

Because it's over for me

Because I have too much hatred towards them

I have not given up on the rope ngl

Very rarely but the cuck is always rich. Imagine working your ass off and making a fortune only to give it to a cumdumpster slut that you KNOW doesn't like you but is just leeching off of your stupid ass and fucking Chaddy behing your back. JFL.

And that's why I've given up, even if a foid shows interest in me (never happened) then she is for sure after my money.

I feel like only blackcels can break out of the system. I could hit the gym and become a 5/10 Tyrone at any time if I had the dedication or energy to do so, but i'm so unmotivated to do anything but play vidya, watch youtube and listen to music that helps me feel better about myself. Fuck sub-Saharan genes.

I never give up but I am not optimistic

I've been a loner outcast since middle school. ded srs.

No one gave me a chance.

And I continue being an outcast at my job(s)

I don't know where to begin. It's too difficult.

If i fail to ascend in college, then i will give up.

Roasties and ugly femorloids are unworthy to do anything for them, and cute teen girls made into illegal