Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why have notifications turned to shit?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I mean I do use an old skin (Classic Light 2021) but just this past week the notifications now all say you've read them when you haven't and all are the same colour (blue) no matter what. It used to be that they turned white once you'd read them.

So I keep losing track as to whether or not I've read all these damn notifications, all the damn time.

indian coding

they needa fix it

Dark Banana (2022) and no such problem

I mean I do use an old skin (Classic Light 2021) but just this past week the notifications now all say you've read them when you haven't and all are the same colour (blue) no matter what. It used to be that they turned white once you'd read them.

So I keep losing track as to whether or not I've read all these damn notifications, all the damn time.
YES EXACTLY!! OLD IS GOLD!! GO BACK!! @Master FIX THE NOTIFICATIOSN!!

Dark Banana (2022) and no such problem
bro i am using that theme
same shit

I dont have not

ifications on at all!

@Master bring back the white circles