Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why hasn't Zyros been banned yet?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Why is he so pampered here? I thought this place was for INCELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's some idiot who comes here to brag and laugh at us. Will the mods do something about it?

There are tonnes of normies on this sub that claim to be incels. This site is lost lol. We need a board for ACTUAL incels, not just a board for the discussion of inceldom.

I'm starting to think this more and more. At first it was okay because he's blackpill do but now it's constant brag thread now. Makes me feel like shit tbh. His latest thread is suicidefuel. I'm legit crying cuz I don't even leave my house on the weekends. I get panic attacks when I have to leave cuz I hate how I look. I am a truecel. Not a fakecel.

VST said:
There are tonnes of normies on this sub that claim to be incels. This site is lost lol. We need a board for ACTUAL incels, not just a board for the discussion of inceldom.

this is so unfair

cuz he is MM tier.

n rly though, he's a much better poster than the TRP PUA rejects.

VST said:

There will always be inceltears/etc trolls unless you make it invite only or something, but then it wouldn't be that active.

VST said:

1) We are all faggots

2) We are all secret trustfund Gigachads, living in condos with view on the beach, LARPing on incels.is because our lives are so perfect and dull we are desperate for some low tier fun. So we sympathize with Zyros.

When did I brag or laugh at incels lol

Genecel said:
look at your post history you faggot

Yes that was what I was looking at when i asked that question.

This site is full of normies and fakecels anyway.

See, its just not normal to go on an incel site and see profile pics of guys who are 6/10 5/10 even some 7/10 and who think they're 3 (twisted, That bald guy, st tropez, tellem)

But then we wonder why inceltears and normies think its our personality? They have every fucking right to believe that when they see these faces here. Absolute joke

VST said:

VST said:
Amen. I want people i can relate to and i honestly don't feel that here. Too many times i have to defend myself and argue, only a few users relate to me

TheVman said:
Amen. I want people i can relate to and i honestly don't feel that here. Too many times i have to defend myself and argue, only a few used relate to me

funnily I relate with most of the bullying/other shit experiences you posted

TheVman said:
See, its just not normal to go on an incel site and see profile pics of guys who are 6/10 5/10 even some 7/10 and who think they're 3 (twisted, That bald guy, st tropez, tellem)

But  then we wonder why inceltears and normies think its our personality? They have every fucking right to believe that when they see these faces here. Absolute joke

Guys like that ruin it for everyone here. In my honest opinion there's no such thing as a mentalcel, unless you have schizo or mental retardation. The dudes you named and others are bored idiots who come here for validation and to have a laugh at our expense. They be like " I'm too shy to talk to women bro....."

[quote="6']

There will always be inceltears/etc trolls unless you make it invite only or something, but then it wouldn't be that active.
[/quote]

Just make a virgin only board, and perm ban anyone that mentions that they had sex without money exchanging hands at any point in their life.

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
Amen. I want people i can relate to and i honestly don't feel that here. Too many times i have to defend myself and argue, only a few used relate to me
funnily I relate with most of the bullying/other shit experiences you posted
we both got bullied in highschool? well now you're slaying and bragging to me while i'm still a virgin at 23 and completely broke

VST said:
Just make a virgin only board, and perm ban anyone that mentions that they had sex without money exchanging hands at any point in their life.

There's already a site like this.

Robinxyz said:
TheVman said:
But then we wonder why inceltears and normies think its our personality? They have every fucking right to believe that when they see these faces here. Absolute joke
Guys like that ruin it for everyone here. In my honest opinion there's no such thing as a mentalcel, unless you have schizo or mental retardation. The dudes you named and others are bored idiots who come here for validation and to have a laugh at our expense. They be like " I'm too shy to talk to women bro....."
yeah pretty much a bunch of bored normies here for fun or to self loathe a bit when in 2 years they'll be slaying in college. It's fucking sad

TheVman said:
we both got bullied in highschool? well now you're slaying and bragging to me while i'm still a virgin at 23 and completely broke

Im not bragging its agaisnt the rules. I got bullied and disrespected up to my 20's, not only in highschool.

tbh 25 years old is the cutoff to truly say "its over"

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
Im not bragging its agaisnt the rules. I got bullied and disrespected up to my 20's, not only in highschool.
tbh 25 years old is the cutoff to truly say "its over"
Yeah i'm sure you're using this forum as your personal facebook to post you cute halloween pics isn't bragging. You're just doing it because you're kind and wanna share, right?

You know why you post it here and not on lookism or facebook? Because you'd get roasted and mocked. Only incels are subhuman enough to consider your stickfigure aspie look attractive

TheVman said:
Yeah i'm sure you're using this forum as your personal facebook to post you cute halloween pics isn't bragging. You're just doing it because you're kind and wanna share, right?

You know why you post it here and not on lookism or facebook? Because you'd get roasted and mocked. Only incels are subhuman enough to consider your stickfigure aspie look attractive

I don't get mocked in there as I was time ago. Check my latest threads on lookism after weight loss.

Also I don't brag what is the point of bragging in an online forum. Only "real life" validation counts.

He is an incel friendly chadlite. Also, halo effect is real even here.

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
I don't get mocked in there as I was time ago. Check my latest threads on lookism after weight loss.
Also I don't brag what is the point of bragging in an online forum. Only "real life" validation counts.
I see the threads there. you're literally a running joke on lookism.

that's why you come here.

TheVman said:
VST said:
Amen. I want people i can relate to and i honestly don't feel that here. Too many times i have to defend myself and argue, only a few users relate to me

reddit.com/r/incels wasn't filled with this much fakecels before. I miss /r/incels

rafaelvicuna3 said:
TheVman said:
VST said:
reddit.com/r/incels wasn't filled with this much fakecels before. I miss /r/incels
It was filled with incels vs normies wars. and we knew the difference and faught the good fight with a clear target under the ruling of azavii the great!

rafaelvicuna3 said:

I wanted to send you PM

I find you cute. Can I see more pics of you?