Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why hasn't anyone thought of sex clones?

B

Blackpillgeneral

Blackpill General,Pastor,Soldier and Saint
-
What if scientist made sex clones of the hottest women and genetically engineered them to be brain dead so we could use them as we liked.

It would be nice if they gave them the brain of dogs, so all you have to do is put peanut butter on your dick and they'll lick it off.

It would be nice if they gave them the brain of dogs, so all you have to do is put peanut butter on your dick and they'll lick it off.
normal women already fuck dogs.
I can't imagine what dog brained women would be doing. One minute your sexslave is fucking you.
then the next she is on her knees for your dog.
i'd do a mercy kill for both :feelsclown:

Either a troll or you watch alot of sci fi

So easy why didn’t we think of this before

You should become that scientist OP

genetically engineered them to be brain dead
they already are though

also, ''nice'' ID thread by the way, totally not another larper that will get banned within the week.

Great first post my infiltrator friend.
Now get the fuck out back to where you came from.

I don’t think that is scientifically possible at the moment. Hopefully Japan is working on it

A. it would no doubt be expensive as fuck to clone a human even if it was possible with modern tech.

B. there would be so many human rights violations going on if you made a clone to be a sex slave that most sciencecels wouldn't touch it, much less investors.

You should become the minister in charge of cloning Stacies and distributing them to all males.

Possibly the ministry could be name the Ministry of Sexual Equality.

Last edited:
Cloning is not in consonance with the vested interests of already attractive persons. Under conditions of near-universal cloning,[UWSL]an already attractive man would have less basis for experiencing a [UWSL]feeling of superiority and victory for having won the love and affection [UWSL]of a beautiful woman.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]