Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Harris will win and men will drown - the end of Betabuxxing

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
-
I got a serious feeling now that Kamala "Cackling Hyena" Harris will win and she will push feminism to a whole different level.

Women are already outcompeting men in higher education and with AI and the demotivation of young men, as well as young men trying to pursue the "Influencer" Lifestyle the average jobmarket will shift towards men taking in way more lower paid jobs that formerly were done by women and women getting a lot of high paying jobs. Harris and the Democratic Party will push this further and i doubt this will stay just in america but swap over to the West as well.

Dating is expensive and a girl just wont date a guy without a car and a job, i just got too much confirmation now from not only my experience, but also other men.
I saw a girl crying and breaking up with her Boyfriend because the Boyfriend had to sell his car in order to keep Betabuxxing for her.

Womens standards and expectations will further increase, we havent seen the end just yet it will get much worse - very unfortunate for a lot of Gen Z and Alpha men, these two generations will experience the worst relationship and dating standards in all of human history.

Nah, no fucking way.

The Jews will make her win if (((they))) want her to

Lol either side winning is good. Americans need a civil war to fix their soyciety

Lol either side winning is good. Americans need a civil war to fix their soyciety
China will invade Taiwan if we have a civil war and we won't be able to save them.