Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why government mandated girlfriend are not the solution

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★★★
I've seen some dude’s posts about government-issued girlfriends a couple of times for a while now and I want to address why this isn't the solution and why this would make things worse. I will also offer a different solution I think is better.

The idea of a government-issued girlfriend mostly comes from the thought that the government should force foids to marry or date us. This would most likely only hurt us in this situation. If the foid thought that her government-mandated boyfriend in this scenario (you) was ugly she would simply accuse him of a crime he didn't commit so the government would give her a chance of getting another boyfriend. Even if the foid didn't accuse you of a crime the foid would definitely never have sex with you or allow you to do anything romantic. The foid would most likely try to sleep in a different bed than you. And would constantly feel disgusted when near you. This might lead some of you to suggest simply removing the foid's rights so that she's forced to have sex with you, this is what I will address in my second post later.

If the foid thought that her government-mandated boyfriend in this scenario (you) was ugly she would simply accuse him of a crime he didn't commit so the government would give her a chance of getting another boyfriend. Even if the foid didn't accuse you of a crime the foid would definitely never have sex with you or allow you to do anything romantic.
We will also take away their rights and legalize rape so this wouldn't be an issuse

nah

patriarchal societies have left foids' marriage up to male authorities, not the foids, for centuries. it is clearly less dysfunctional than modern society allowing foids a choice

I do think state-mandated gf's is a weird phrase tho, like wtf is a gf

a gf is not a meaningful, committed relationship

calling for arranged marriage or sth would be clearer as a policy

There is a motto: it is easy to destroy, but difficult to build. The same applies to inter-sexual relations: what was swept away by the sexual revolution of the 1960s cannot be restored. Unfortunately, the only way out of this situation is the complete disappearance of all societies and States with gender equality. There will only be countries in Africa, where the majority cannot even read, let alone have no idea about feminism, and countries in the Middle East, where the laws are based on Islam. This is the cruelest "black pill" that everyone should take.

It is not Europe, not the USA, not Russia that cannot be saved. I will give an analogy with a cancerous tumor, it can be cured at stage 1-2, but if you run it to stage 4, then the last thing left for the patient is painkillers or euthanasia, so as not to torment him.