Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why God is a sadist troll

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
★★★★★
the nature of our existence and the seemingly endless suffering that many of us face, especially as incels. It feels like we’re trapped in a cruel game, with God as the ultimate sadist troll. Here are a few reasons why it feels this way:

1. Inherent Inequality:
    • From birth, some are blessed with looks, wealth, and opportunities, while others struggle just to get by. This disparity feels like a cruel joke where the privileged continue to thrive, and the rest of us are left to suffer.
  2. Unanswered Prayers:
    • Many of us have prayed for relief from our pain and loneliness, but our pleas seem to fall on deaf ears. If God is omnipotent and benevolent, why are our genuine cries for help ignored?
  3. Human Suffering:
    • The world is filled with inexplicable suffering. Natural disasters, diseases, and violence claim countless lives daily. This indiscriminate suffering suggests a deity more interested in watching us struggle than offering compassion.
  4. Biological Drives:
    • We are wired with strong biological desires for companionship and reproduction, yet many of us are unable to fulfill these needs. This feels like a sadistic setup, where we are given desires we cannot satisfy.
  5. Social Rejection:
    • As incels, we face constant rejection and social isolation. The pain of being unwanted and unseen is profound. Why would a benevolent creator design a system where some are perpetually ostracized?
  6. Philosophical Perspectives:
    • Many philosophers have grappled with the problem of evil and suffering. The existence of such profound and pervasive suffering challenges the idea of a loving and just deity. Philosophers like Epicurus and David Hume have questioned the compatibility of omnipotence, omniscience, and benevolence with the existence of evil.
  7. Historical Atrocities:
    • History is rife with atrocities, from genocides to wars, where innocent lives are lost in horrific ways. These events often make one question the existence of a compassionate higher power

Meanwhile satan punishes evildoers and get shit on all the time.

Satan isnt necessarely bad, He DO punish evil people.

God judges if they are sent to him, They have a cooperation.

god is not real. Its imagination by low iq autists

No cause if you know religion/read the bible you'll see that he allows you to be self-rigtheous and hate this world while still feeling good about yourself and be at peace with being a loser. You're supposed to win eternally in the afterlife while normies will be punished. The sad thing is that he probably doesn't exist and there's zero point to life outside the obvious things like social victory and hedonism

No such thing as god

Whether God exists or not is debatable in the first place and besides Nature itself is neither evil nor good, it just does what it does. The Elites(Jews) are ultimately responsible for inceldom but they are doing this to save their own, they understand life is essentially a video game and that might is right

I love god but hes fucked up and i think the "pure love" part is a sort of troll

I hate the demiurge

Meanwhile satan punishes evildoers and get shit on all the time.
KJV

Matthew 4:10​

10Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Satan worships god and works under him.

Might makes right. There is no good or evil, only stimuli

KJV

Matthew 4:10​

10Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Satan worships god and works under him.
nah the context of that is satan asking jesus to worship him

it's abt who jesus worships, not abt satan

nah the context of that is satan asking jesus to worship him

it's abt who jesus worships, not abt satan

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.​

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.​

ok and what does that have to do with your eisegesis of the previous passage

God controls everything, satan included
and how does that mean that jesus' statement somehow means what you are claiming it means?

god is not real. Its imagination by low iq autists
:yes:

IMG 4983
IMG 4984
IMG 4982

Natural selection