Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why gay men are bullied but gay women aren't?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
tbh thats retarded. Women should be equally hated

Homosexuality is a mental illness, just like gender dysphoria. They should be equally condemned
If you're gonna condemn those, then you shoudl condemn inceldom too.

It is infuriating tbh. Especially seeing homo females bitch about the 'difficulties' they had to endure while gay men literally get executed in many places around to world.
Female privilege.
As always. The eternal foid always wins.

Only females should be bullied tbh. Stop hating on gay men ffs. Especially Pedophiles should not discriminate others because of sexuality.

Because gay men act fucking weird.

Nobody has a problem with normal gay people.
If a woman acts fucking weird(dyke) she's a fucking weirdo too

Because lesbians are sexy, hot and I would put my dick in them. Gays on the other hand, are disgusting. Therefore lesbians > gays tbhngl.

Women are less hated for any immoral/criminal behavior.

You can remove both instances of "gay" from that sentence or replace them with anything and you'd still have a valid question.

gay women? like lesbians ?

Because anal sex is disgusting.

I don't really hate on gay men as long as they keep being degenerate privately, but I do hate gay women. These could die

Tbh i find gay men more repulsive than lesbos.

That terror attack that recently happened with those Faggots getting stabbed by a Libyan. It'd be headlines everywhere if they were Lesbos.

Because they are Male they are considered for slaughter the same as any other Man. No Man escapes.

People are disturbed when men and women try to act as the opposite gender, but gay men are more off putting because it isn’t normal for guys to be penetrated. People also deep down know lesbians are just straight women who don’t want a guy or have way too high standards. Lesbianism is seen as just a poor lifestyle choice while homosexuality is seen as a poor lifestyle choice induced by a mental affliction

Because men are dogs and have no reason to hide the fact they are dogs. They see Lesbianism and are like "hell yeah"
Women are dogs that pretend to be civilized. So they see gays and externally think "ew gross"

People also deep down know lesbians are just straight women who don’t want a guy or have way too high standards.
Tbh.

Lesbians don't exist.

Every true incel should hate gays because they mostly use incels desperation to get their dick up.

Lesbians are intertwined with feminism so it's basically counter signalling feminism which you're not allowed to do.